• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I thought that the dealer has to accept delivery in order for the tracker to update to 'Final Preparation'?
That would make more sense. I’m not sure what triggers it. I think at least one other person on here has had the tracker say delivered and the dealer say they don’t have it though.
Sponsored

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
My dealers system says the ETA for their first 4 cars (mine included) as 12-18 SEP but my tracker still says in production 7/10 so I'm not holding my breath
hey man I think yours is here at the dealership!

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_8501

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
To any of the people who got their cars. Did any of you get your car during the estimated delivery dates even though ford chat said your car hasn't left New Boston or any other hub?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Must be due to a number of factors, but I got quoted about $150/month when I wanted an answer to this question.

It's a lot more than what the rest of you are getting, but given my situation I consider this pretty low.

No, my driving record is clean.
hey man I think yours is here at the dealership!

IMG_8501.jpeg
Yes! I think that is mine. 400a PP GT black brakes?
Definitely mine! VIN matches.
Yes it is!
Looks like I was spot on! 😄

Playing devil's advocate, it's possible:

1. The car *IS* at the dealer (somewhere hidden out of sight) and the person you spoke with simply doesn't know.

2. It's on a truck in transit to the dealer as of yesterday and whoever mamages that tracker got ahead of themselves with changing the status.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes it is!
You should go to the dealer and check it out!

I've heard stories of dealers selling factory orders, hopefully they don't do the same to you. It seems like they're trying to hide it from you (or the person you spoke too simply doesn't know of its arrival)

Last edited:

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I guess the tracker really does get ahead of the car sometimes. Mine says delivered as of yesterday, but the dealer still hasn’t seen it. The dealer is only 10 miles away and I went there to check and will be driving by every day, so I don’t think they’re hiding it from me.

IMG_8354.jpeg
Same with me!

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I don’t recall seeing many people getting this email but here we go!

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_5457