• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Justen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Mustang Conv, '22 Mach 1, '24 Dark Horse
I think my car finally got shipped. Tracker changed back to order confirmed. Hopefully in the morning it will say shipped.
What was your blend date? I have similar specs to yours with blend date of 8/15 and I'm still showing in production!
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
So is it possible that a vehicle can be loaded onto a rail and it not be updated in any system? I ask because my car was in Dearborn Ramp 59 since 1 Sept and someone yesterday said there wasn't a vehicle there in the rail yard, meaning they all got shipped. However, Ford Chat today (and my dealer) said my car hadn't been loaded yet and is still is Dearborn. I'm just looking for some clarification.

Last edited:

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
What was your blend date? I have similar specs to yours with blend date of 8/15 and I'm still showing in production!
7/25 It was done on 7/28

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
My car is currently in Decatur, IL on an intermediate arrival since yesterday 4pm.
Hopefully it gets to Granger by next week and then I can get it shipped to me soon after!

Looks like I will be driving my Mustang by end of month!
Wait wait wait.....are Granger cars going by rail??

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Yup. To KC.
Disappointed that the window sticker saying convoy was BS!
son of a bitch, looks like I'm not getting mine for another month minimum..................built 7/28............my financing expires 9/27 and rates have gone up now.
Super pissed at this point honestly, and I feel I've been very patient for this whole process

Edit: @RJV15 what date does your tracker have under "Built"?

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
Does anyone know train lingo? My car was marked in constructive placement Sunday and was “placed at industry” yesterday. I gather constructive placement means they prioritized unloading so the train could leave but what the heck does placed at industry mean? The car is only 2 hours away from me at this point, work will have me passing by it this week

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
So is it possible that a vehicle can be loaded onto a rail and it not be updated in any system? I ask because my car was in Dearborn Ramp 59 since 1 Sept and someone the other day said there wasn't a vehicle there yesterday, meaning they all got shipped. However, Ford Chat today (and my dealer) said my car hadn't been loaded yet and is still is Dearborn. I'm just looking for some clarification.
Might be a system sync issue at ford, I’ve heard the systems are slow at updating.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Does anyone know train lingo? My car was marked in constructive placement Sunday and was “placed at industry” yesterday. I gather constructive placement means they prioritized unloading so the train could leave but what the heck does placed at industry mean? The car is only 2 hours away from me at this point, work will have me passing by it this week
I’m in the same situation. Not sure what placed in industry means either. My dealer and my salesman are no help at all, they don’t even have the common decency or courtesy to return a call or text.

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
I’m in the same situation. Not sure what placed in industry means either. My dealer and my salesman are no help at all, they don’t even have the common decency or courtesy to return a call or text.
Time to do some digging in the Bronco forums then
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_8859

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Just checked with a train engineer friend of mine place in industry means, the car is spotted, ready for unload.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
You're in Milwaukee? I'm in Appleton. Maybe we are on the same truck. Let me know if you hear anything. Mine will hopefully be here right after yours.
Yep, just got the call, the car is at the dealer!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Yep, just got the call, the car is at the dealer!
Awesome Thanks for the heads up. If I get a call in 2 hours we were on the same truck.
Sponsored