• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

b3nny.b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Gt
Ford moved my Mustang from ramp 53 over to a place called TDM automobile storage right next to the railway lines north of Flat Rock. I’m tracking it’s location on the FordPass app. It’s supposed to be in Houston in about two weeks they say. That about right for railway travel time?
How did you get it to activate?
Sponsored

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
My ETA got pushed back as well. Ford chat isn’t even giving me the location of where it is, just that it’s “in transit” since 8/21. Likely still waiting to be put on a rail car in New Boston. Nearly 2 weeks of ford telling me me car is “shipped” “in transit” and “on its way” but my vehicle hasn’t even been loaded to a rail car.

Last edited:

KWC_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My ETA got pushed back as well. Ford chat isn’t even giving me the location of where it is, just that it’s “in transit” since 8/21. Likely still waiting to be put on a rail car in New Boston.
That’s the same thing they keep telling me but said it’s last known location was Oakwood, Mi.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mines in Winston Salem, NC at the Norfolk yard. New ETA of 9/5 to 9/18. 2.5 hrs from my dealer so..

My guess is this coming week.

(Per Ford Chat) today.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thought you were on a train?
It is. My train is currently in Cumberland, MD. It should arrive at its destination tomorrow and then eventually trucked to my dealership. I should have it by the beginning of my ETA.

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
How did you get it to activate?
I’m guessing a worker who moved my car activated it a few days after I tried on the app. Maybe I got lucky but I can see it’s location now.
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_0362
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_0363

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
My GT FINALLY switched to built after months of anticipation and waiting!! I can’t believe it’s finally almost here. @DTOWN when you got yours remember you said you didn’t think mine would take long… well it did🤣kinda figured. Finally!!
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_9039

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I’m guessing a worker who moved my car activated it a few days after I tried on the app. Maybe I got lucky but I can see it’s location now.
IMG_0362.png
IMG_0363.png
Honestly it’d be so nice if they activated it for customers. Mine is pending activation.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Does anyone know if railyards load cars on weekends? Been stuck at the railyard for 10 days and dealer said my ETA is next week. Afraid my ETA will change if it doesn’t get loaded tomorrow.
They do...but this one is a Labor Day weekend. It might be different.