• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Snakeman

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
My status is currently “engine evaluation”. Can you add that option to the poll? 🤣
I can add but same as "In Production" and cannot not change wording of an existing option.

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
I have been shipped since the 18th and am located in PA still haven't recieved my car!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I have been shipped since the 18th and am located in PA still haven't recieved my car!
It's definitely weird that folks way down in CA, AZ and TX have gotten their cars before those in PA.

But that said, @budman00000 did get his yesterday from a dealer outside of Harrisburg, PA, and @bweber also got his yesterday from a dealer on the PA/MD border. So maybe not much longer for the wait.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
My car has been built since the 4th of Aug and ETA has moved an entire month to the end of Sept, so I feel your pain. Oh, I also ordered 3/27, so there's that.
Oh no! Mine was pretty much following yours with ETAs. I'm afraid to ask now.

This is stressful