• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Same situation as yours. My status is “Built” - “Awaiting Shipment: Re-released.” I ordered 3/27. I really think the first orders were defective. I’m going to inspect the car as soon as it gets to the dealer.
Flat rock Ford's Plant
Sponsored

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Same situation as yours. My status is “Built” - “Awaiting Shipment: Re-released.” I ordered 3/27. I really think the first orders were defective. I’m going to inspect the car as soon as it gets to the dealer.
Mine ordered 4/10, built on 6/8. Doesn’t mean theres Something wrong, we’re in a QA pool, rechecking.

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
this is ridiculous! my tracker has shown shipped for a week now meanwhile its just sitting at ramp 5m in new boston, meanwhile i'm seeing DH deliveries happening with cars that were ordered months after mine. terrible treatment of day 1 orders and first time customers doing a factory order and trusting ford. not to mention the car has been built since august 8th and my ETA is damn near october!

Last edited:

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Screenshot_20230831_054312_Email.jpg
Just got the shipped email? After its been shipped for over a week.
Might mean you car moved off a ramp if it was on one. I got that email the same time my car moved off Ramp 5M in New Boston and onto a train.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My train is still in Ohio and its arrival date to Jessup is delayed by one day. Should now be there by the 2nd.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
this is ridiculous! my tracker has shown shipped for a week now meanwhile its just sitting at ramp 5m in new boston, meanwhile i'm seeing DH deliveries happening with cars that were ordered months after mine. terrible treatment of day 1 orders and first time customers doing a factory order and trusting ford. not to mention the car has been built since august 8th and my ETA is damn near october!
My car has been built since the 4th of Aug and ETA has moved an entire month to the end of Sept, so I feel your pain. Oh, I also ordered 3/27, so there's that.

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
Same here! Ordered March 27th the literal MINUTE banks opened! Glad I'm not the only one here with that issue rn, hope you get it soon
Sponsored