• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Blame GM and Stellantis (formerly Chrysler) for that. New Boston serves all 3...but GM and Stellantis are still not able to fill their share on the train. Nobody wants to buy their electric cars. That's why the train didn't leave yet. šŸ˜‚
Ford must've said f**k those EV's because mine skipped the EV Line and loaded onto the railcar today šŸ˜‚

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Just checked the tracker. My car is now showing built as of 8/28/23. There might be light at the end of the tunnel. šŸ™‚

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
My car is at ramp 5m, anyone know how long it usually takes once it's actually at a ramp?

Cjduncan95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang, 23 stinger
Has anyone been else told that vin view has no updates for their car? Mine went dark after 7/29. My dealer has stock on the way, but no clue where my order is or when it'll get there.

Justen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Mustang Conv, '22 Mach 1, '24 Dark Horse
DH has been in production since 8/7 and had a status of "produced" for the last week. Today Ford chat said primary status is "in production" and secondary is "The vehicle has been sent to a body company (upfitter) for completion of the assembly process." Anyone else received this status? Installation of DH specific components?

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
I just need to vent a little.. I am feeling beyond frustrated and impatient today. First Ford didnā€™t have their act together hitting every order with delays. Now my vehicle is ā€œshippedā€ but has been sitting in a lot in New Boston for 8 days. Seems the transporter doesnā€™t have their act together either. I currently donā€™t have a vehicle and itā€™s been making things very difficult lately.

OP
OP
Snakeman

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
My GT has been sitting in Jax waiting for hauler since Monday 5 AM.
Today Chat advised delivery By Sept 5 same as tracker. Dealer confirmed same on Vinview and sent HOT push to hauler and advised once it reaches Jax haulers have 48 hours to respond so hopefully get an update it's on track and moving south away from that bitch Idalia tomorrow just in time!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just need to vent a little.. I am feeling beyond frustrated and impatient today. First Ford didnā€™t have their act together hitting every order with delays. Now my vehicle is ā€œshippedā€ but has been sitting in a lot in New Boston for 8 days. Seems the transporter doesnā€™t have their act together either. I currently donā€™t have a vehicle and itā€™s been making things very difficult lately.
Mine was at New Boston since 08/19 and has just left on rail today.

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
Im with you. Stuck on ramp 58 in melvinville since 8/18. Gets old. Worse, seems like the dealer could care less lol
Sponsored