• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I could only guess, logistics. Maybe need enough cars to fill the rail that are going to specific depots before it ships. This was the case I had ordering a vehicle pre-covid and was looking into why it was sitting at Ford for so long after getting built.

I did see something that said cars at that lot were considered truck/rail/truck and therefore listed as Convoy.
Yeah I'm assuming the delay is due to need to fill a train that is going to my region. Hopefully it leaves New Boston in the next 1-2 weeks
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Well, bad news...
My vinview tracking started moving this morning.
Car was released to ship yesterday but today was brought back to Flat Rock.
Inspection
Damage found.

I don't know more. But it was at ramp 59 for the last few weeks.

No idea what this means. But if i need to reorder this throws me into next spring for sure.... i'm beyond pissed.
And to make matters worst. I'm going off grip until wednesday so i won't know until then...
Go over it with a fine tooth comb when it comes in. Full sun light. Look for differences in paint color from any repairs.

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
Mine is on the rail and pulled into South Texas this morning. It started out slow and has really been moving these past few days, even though South Texas is out of the way. Guessing it should be in Az in the next couple of days.

Also, for those in Arizona. The mustangs are looking at a 2 day wait at the rail yard from what I seen today. As some were gone and some were in the process of getting on the trucks. Hopefully that was 2 days because of the weekend.
Wonder what the odds are of my GT being there without an update on my tracker. Been in produced status since 6/12 but no update since.

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine finally updated from in production (from June 13) to built on Friday. Dealer says its at Ramp 44. Anyone know where that is or what that means?

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 11 Pathfinder, 24 GT Prem Conv
Wonder what the odds are of my GT being there without an update on my tracker. Been in produced status since 6/12 but no update since.
Same. Mine updated on 8/15 and my dealer is like a 20 minute drive from Flat Rock. I know there are logistics involved but I can't find any rationale for how it could be sitting around for 2 weeks when it just needs to get across town. 😒

Every post I see about a car showing up at the dealer without an update to the tracker gives me the irrational hope that my dealer will call any minute saying, "guess what? It's here!" :frown:

leslie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My tracker reset this afternoon. My built date was 8/16. Ford chat states it’s in transit but not able to tell me where exactly it is. ETA Sept 17-23. It’s heading to Colorado.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Well, bad news...
My vinview tracking started moving this morning.
Car was released to ship yesterday but today was brought back to Flat Rock.
Inspection
Damage found.

I don't know more. But it was at ramp 59 for the last few weeks.

No idea what this means. But if i need to reorder this throws me into next spring for sure.... i'm beyond pissed.
And to make matters worst. I'm going off grip until wednesday so i won't know until then...
Have you called ford to see if you could find out anything?

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Just checked my car on the tracker for the first time. According to it, my car has been in production since 8/9, but hasn't been built. Not sure how it could be in limbo for 19 days. My dealer says it's been built. I hate to sound like a whiner, but I ordered it 5 months ago today. I'd really like to drive it a little before winter.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Just checked my car on the tracker for the first time. According to it, my car has been in production since 8/9, but hasn't been built. Not sure how it could be in limbo for 19 days. My dealer says it's been built. I hate to sound like a whiner, but I ordered it 5 months ago today. I'd really like to drive it a little before winter.
When you see a date underneath the production, it means it's already built and parked. Ford wants to expose cars to the wild for weeks so they get immuned.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It would be super rare for you not to be able to get a rail car number with shipped status from ford chat if it was, they would have this information as well as the dealership.
Most of the ones getting surprise cars showing at the dealership are only using the tracker which has been off before but seems to be up to date now. Mine has been updating almost daily.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It would be super rare for you not to be able to get a rail car number with shipped status from ford chat if it was, they would have this information as well as the dealership.
Most of the ones getting surprise cars showing at the dealership are only using the tracker which has been off before but seems to be up to date now. Mine has been updating almost daily.
My car has been in "shipped" status since 08/19 and is sitting at New Boston with no rail car number.

Cjduncan95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang, 23 stinger
For those of us with 8/31 - 9/6 windows, has anyone seen movement? Still sitting at in production even though chat seems to think I'll have my car even though I'm 1000 miles away from FRAP. Getting sick of the empty promises. I didn't expect to have my car by then, but I figured it reasonable to see built status a day or two before the window. But nope.