• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
From what I know New Boston is a distribution terminal, meaning it is not a Ford owned lot. It looks to be a train depot like I have out here.
I have also not seen any cars be shipped via train when the window sticker says convoy.
I'd be willing to bet your car is going by truck and you would be able to track it if you knew the companies that deliver from there.

It is either shipped and you could get the shipper name through Ford Chat or Ford Marketing. Or it is waiting for other vehicles to load to get a full truck and deliver it to the near by dealerships.

Your dealer absolutely can track your vehicle through VINview, that is if they use it and I haven't seen a dealership not use it.
Ford Chat said Precision Vehicle Logistics is transporting my car and gave me a convoy number. I looked them up and it seems like they just do yard management (transporting cars from one lot to another). Not sure if they actually transport across the country or not.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Ford Chat said Precision Vehicle Logistics is transporting my car and gave me a convoy number. I looked them up and it seems like they just do yard management (transporting cars from one lot to another). Not sure if they actually transport across the country or not.
Your dealer can look at trip summary or detail. Tells them exactly how it will get to you. Mine at 59, to new Boston, train to Jessup md, local carrier from there.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Your dealer can look at trip summary or detail. Tells them exactly how it will get to you. Mine at 59, to new Boston, train to Jessup md, local carrier from there.
Maybe mine is going to Jessup MD since I'm in Northern Virginia. My car has been stuck at New Boston for a week now maybe because they're trying to get a full train to Jessup.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine switched to shipped this morning.
Ordered 5/15
Production 7/24
Built 8/17
Shipped 8/25

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
New Boston is a rail yard. Any car there is likely waiting on a train ride. My car is there as well and it is shipped via convoy. That means its riding truck and train to get to the dealer.

leslie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My built date still says 8/16, but my last updated date under vehicle details changed to 8/26. Anyone have any theories on what that might mean?

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe mine is going to Jessup MD since I'm in Northern Virginia. My car has been stuck at New Boston for a week now maybe because they're trying to get a full train to Jessup.
Deal can tell you in trip details

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My built date still says 8/16, but my last updated date under vehicle details changed to 8/26. Anyone have any theories on what that might mean?
Looking good brother, good to see actual paint color, little lighter than ford picks.

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
Anyone else not get any further emails after the scheduled for production email? My car's is literally in transit and I haven't even got the built email lol.
Just got this email from Ford last night.

It’s almost yours–your 2024 Mustang GT has been built!

Great news! Your 2024 Mustang GT Convertible has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below...blah blah blah Tracker Link

But the Tracker still shows "In Production" and it would be an undoubtedly exciting moment, but the car has been built since 6/16 and it instills no confidence that "final inspection and shipping" could take another month yet. Exciting will be the call from the dealer that its arrived. (Sorry, for the bit of a rant)

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Well, bad news...
My vinview tracking started moving this morning.
Car was released to ship yesterday but today was brought back to Flat Rock.
Inspection
Damage found.

I don't know more. But it was at ramp 59 for the last few weeks.

No idea what this means. But if i need to reorder this throws me into next spring for sure.... i'm beyond pissed.
And to make matters worst. I'm going off grip until wednesday so i won't know until then...