• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Cjduncan95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang, 23 stinger
Well, bad news...
My vinview tracking started moving this morning.
Car was released to ship yesterday but today was brought back to Flat Rock.
Inspection
Damage found.

I don't know more. But it was at ramp 59 for the last few weeks.

No idea what this means. But if i need to reorder this throws me into next spring for sure.... i'm beyond pissed.
And to make matters worst. I'm going off grip until wednesday so i won't know until then...
Sorry to hear this... It's so concerning to know that on top of how long we've been waiting and the built cars sitting outside that they might be carelessly handling them too. Please post updates when you can.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sorry to hear this... It's so concerning to know that on top of how long we've been waiting and the built cars sitting outside that they might be carelessly handling them too. Please post updates when you can.
Thing that's frustrating is not knowing.
If it's considerable and i have to re-order i'll never get it before season is over here.

I'm going off-grid so i'll update this forum wednesday.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It's officially been a full week since my car has been sitting at ramp 5M in New Boston with no movement. Not sure when it's actually going to leave New Boston.

dliddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70
Lebanon Ford just got their first Dark Horse

1692993546063.png
Bro that looks amazing in black.
It's like watching grass grow... My loan is approved and ready to go. I ordered and received a new window gate sticker. Reminds me of the movie Gladiator where the fighters are in the holds under the stadium, waiting to go on stage. "Erocker" posted an in production date of 7/10 and a built date of 8/25, so by that metric I figure mine may not be built until around the first week of October. However, with the UAW contracts set to expire September 14th, I can only hope my baby will be built by then.
Same 100%. Loan ready. Just waiting on car. Lol

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Well, bad news...
My vinview tracking started moving this morning.
Car was released to ship yesterday but today was brought back to Flat Rock.
Inspection
Damage found.

I don't know more. But it was at ramp 59 for the last few weeks.

No idea what this means. But if i need to reorder this throws me into next spring for sure.... i'm beyond pissed.
And to make matters worst. I'm going off grip until wednesday so i won't know until then...
It's probably a minor body damage caused through the shipping process . They should prioritize fixing it. Hopefully you get it soon.

Last edited:

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My Final thoughts about the S650 Experience:

So after weeks of reformal ranting regarding Ford's poor communications that keft customers and regarding their poor logistic plan that exposing the cars

It's probably a minor body damage caused through the shipping process . They should prioritize fixing it. Hopefully you get it soon.
Well that's just it. If it's truly minor i might be ok with it. But if it's not i don't want it.
And will they actually tell me?
I don't want to get the car and 1 year later notice one body panel is not exactly the same shade after being in the sun for a while.

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
@DTOWN

Your next mission, should you choose to accept, is to drive to New Boston and see how many S650’s are parked there(mine has been there for a week now).
Check ramp 58 in melvindale. I dont know why everyone is in New Boston and me and another guy I know are in melvindale

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Well that's just it. If it's truly minor i might be ok with it. But if it's not i don't want it.
And will they actually tell me?
I don't want to get the car and 1 year later notice one body panel is not exactly the same shade after being in the sun for a while.
Exactly. My wife had some goof rearend her Telluride; it's been at the dealership for more than 7 weeks waiting for parts. This sh!t is ridiculous; especially considering that if you accepted the car, you would then have to argue with the dealership (someone else posted right side door damage upon deliver that they rightly rejected and now has to re-order) to take responsibility for transportation damage and then figure out how and when to make the necessary repairs. Can't we just get the f'ing car built and shipped right. So much passing the buck going on it addles the brain.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Final thoughts on the 2024 Mustang GT premium convertible (S650) with bronze package.

We've been ranting for weeks about Ford's poor and distracting and stalling communication. Also, we've been complaining about Ford, unnecessary exposing of the cars to rain, hail, and elements. However, it's time to give the credit where it's deserved.

I've been driving this beauty for almost a week by now....and I can assure you this is the first time I feel I'm overwhelmed by compliments. Seniors, young, men, women and kids have been expressing their admiration towards the new Mustang. I even let a couple of kids sitting in and taking pictures. I did that because they reminded me with the days when I used to depressingly look at a new car that I couldn't touch. I felt I gave the kids a hope today.

Salty charger, challenger, Camaro, and even Corvette drivers never got tired of chasing me and inviting me to race with their ugly cars.

The remote rev feature allowed me to finally annoy my nosey and gossipy neighbor.

The animated welcome lighting that greets me every time I approach the car.

The colorful and immersive digital cockpit that looks like a fighter jet.

A Bronze appearance package that made this Mustang looks incredibly elegant and classy.

This is a car I can look at, sit in, drive, gets the top down, have a plenty of compliments, and enjoy a non-electric V8 engine.

Thank you, Laurie Transou (Chief Engineer of the Ford Mustang program),
Thanks to all engineers who helped designing this Mustang.
Thanks to all the employees who helped building and assembling this Mustang.
Thanks to all truck drivers and shipping contractors who helped delivering this Mustang.
No thanks to Ford's whoever executives who kept our cars weeks and months in the wild.

Cjduncan95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang, 23 stinger
Final thoughts on the 2024 Mustang GT premium convertible (S650) with bronze package.

We've been ranting for weeks about Ford's poor and distracting and stalling communication. Also, we've been complaining about Ford, unnecessary exposing of the cars to rain, hail, and elements. However, it's time to give the credit where it's deserved.

I've been driving this beauty for almost a week by now....and I can assure you this is the first time I feel I'm overwhelmed by compliments. Seniors, young, men, women and kids have been expressing their admiration towards the new Mustang. I even let a couple of kids sitting in and taking pictures. I did that because they reminded me with the days when I used to depressingly look at a new car that I couldn't touch. I felt I gave the kids a hope today.

Salty charger, challenger, Camaro, and even Corvette drivers never got tired of chasing me and inviting me to race with their ugly cars.

The remote rev feature allowed me to finally annoy my nosey and gossipy neighbor.

The animated welcome lighting that greets me every time I approach the car.

The colorful and immersive digital cockpit that looks like a fighter jet.

A Bronze appearance package that made this Mustang looks incredibly elegant and classy.

This is a car I can look at, sit in, drive, gets the top down, have a plenty of compliments, and enjoy a non-electric V8 engine.

Thank you, Laurie Transou (Chief Engineer of the Ford Mustang program),
Thanks to all engineers who helped designing this Mustang.
Thanks to all the employees who helped building and assembling this Mustang.
Thanks to all truck drivers and shipping contractors who helped delivering this Mustang.
No thanks to Ford's whoever executives who kept our cars weeks and months in the wild.
While your comments might have merit in a months, unfortunately the vast majority of us do not have a car in hand with no firm delivery date. Until that flips, Ford deserves no credit.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
While your comments might have merit in a months, unfortunately the vast majority of us do not have a car in hand with no firm delivery date. Until that flips, Ford deserves no credit.
If you check the introduction and the closing, you'd notice that I blasted them in the beginning and at the end. I'll never forgive Ford's higher management for leaving our cars exposed like that. I can see the consequences of such a negligent decision when I look closely to the Car's frame.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Let's hope that most of us can confirm such accolades. Tick tok, tick toc...
Sponsored