• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
Been built since the 17th. Anyone else been in built for a few days? The closer it gets the less patience I have šŸ˜…
built since the 12th here. seeing all these cars built days and weeks after mine and are getting shipped before mine
Sponsored

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
IMG_1163.png
Oh snap. Logged into the tracker today and we have some movement. Car might have shipped? Finally updated to built late last night.
you have basically have the same spec as me! Race red DH premium, handling package. mines been built aince the 12th still not shipped

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
you have basically have the same spec as me! Race red DH premium, handling package. mines been built aince the 12th still not shipped
Yeah it hasnā€™t shipped yet and dealer said that the ETA pushed until 9/23-9/27 delivery. He also stated that the ETA is bogus in either direction. Thinks it should come sooner. Soā€¦..

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
My dealer verified the release of my car yesterday. I wonder what the event was at 4:26am this morning. Hopefully loaded on a truck, or maybe just moved again.

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 63551

dliddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70
Hello Mustang team. I just got some information in a Ford chat that I think may be helpful. I was told today that my car was built on 08.09.23 despite the order tracker still showing it as in production.

At the bottom of her response it says ā€œThe vehicle will only show up in the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website if the primary status is In Production, Awaiting Shipment, or In Transit.ā€
Which tells me that the built information not being populated does not mean the car hasnā€™t already been built. The is the most definitive proof of that from a ford rep.
I hope this helps someone.

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_1729

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_1730

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Hello Mustang team. I just got some information in a Ford chat that I think may be helpful. I was told today that my car was built on 08.09.23 despite the order tracker still showing it as in production.

At the bottom of her response it says ā€œThe vehicle will only show up in the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website if the primary status is In Production, Awaiting Shipment, or In Transit.ā€
Which tells me that the built information not being populated does not mean the car hasnā€™t already been built. The is the most definitive proof of that from a ford rep.

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_1730.png
Cars will update to ā€œbuiltā€ once they are released to the carrier then ā€œshippedā€ once they actually leave the factory/ramp

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
My order just switched to "shipped" . The ford chat rep didnt know the full details but said to check back. Stated it shipped via convoy, so either it is going to the dealership or its going to a railyard to wait for a train.

Should know more in the next day or so. Granger only like 6 hours from Detroit, so hoping straight to the dealership!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_1730.png
If your car has to go by rail then get ready for it to get stuck at New Boston. Mine has been there for a week now waiting for a train.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
I just got off the phone with Marketingā€¦. They were very nice but zero help. I still have no answers. Itā€™s been produced since 11 July and went into a black hole after that. Nobody knows anything-Ford chat, marketing, dealer and tracker are all useless.
Call your dealer, they can go into their system (shipping details), mine schedule details were ramp 59, to new Boston, rail to jessup md, local carrier. 9/1-9/7 eta. Dealer has to dig, his detailed showed it moving in the lot for 12 min the other day. Ford is full of crap, call your dealer, let them work for you.

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
Went to the Itek center today where they keep most of the stangs- at least 90% of the stangs are still sitting in the lot. Not sure what they are waiting for as OKTB has been achieved for a bit now, and itā€™s not like they donā€™t have enough trucks because they are replacing the spots with new Ford Edges, and they got the cars to the lot very quick. They are taking their time for no reason