• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Genuinely curious...

What's stopping you from buying the accessories now?

I know you can't install the parts/components now, but you could still atore them until the car arrives.
The distinct feeling of cart before horse.
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Oddly enough, I just got another "supply chain delays" email from Ford, even though my car has supposedly shipped...

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I checked with my dealer this afternoon. His computer is showing the same around Oct 1 ETA for my car. He was able to actually track the location of my car and all it has done in the past few days is move from one side of the New Boston rail yard to the other. Looks like I am at the mercy of a slow delivery process. :(
What company is it shipping with? I know mine was loaded onto a rail car but I haven't been able to track the car so I don't actually know if it's moved or not yet.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
What company is it shipping with? I know mine was loaded onto a rail car but I haven't been able to track the car so I don't actually know if it's moved or not yet.
Precision Vehicle Logistics has moved the car by truck from ramp 59 to New Boston...but there is no train info yet. What's bad, if you look up reviews on Precision Vehicle Logistics, there is not much good said about them...so I can only imagine there is lack of care in car handling so far since it has left the plant.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Mine just shipped today only info I got was a convoy number and that it’s coming by United Road but no location info yet ETA is the 27th which I doubt lol anyone know how to track UR shipments?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine just shipped today only info I got was a convoy number and that it’s coming by United Road but no location info yet ETA is the 27th which I doubt lol anyone know how to track UR shipments?
Dealer can track them once they are shipped.. Step by step.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Genuinely curious...

What's stopping you from buying the accessories now?

I know you can't install the parts/components now, but you could still store them until the car arrives.
Check on your car !

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1000055683

Jnatoka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I didn’t get a “built” email from Ford. Has anyone else received an email updating to “built”. The tracker is showing built for me since 8/20.

And has anyone received an email from Ford showing “shipped” or are people seeing that on the tracker only.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have any intention of cancelling your vehicle order before it's delivered?
Good question (no), but given some of what I've heard about bronco statuses, I don't really feel like taking any chances. If it's not here by Sept 1, I may have to canx. Certainly hope not, but I can't be without a car forever.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
An older model Mustang practicing her swimming hobby in Dearborn flood today 🤣🤣
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1000055691

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An older model Mustang practicing her swimming hobby in Dearborn flood today 🤣🤣
1000055691.jpg
That's not exactly comforting for those of us stuck in ramp 59...

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Oh snap. Logged into the tracker today and we have some movement. Car might have shipped? Finally updated to built late last night.
Nice! another Dh on the move. Mine was built a week before yours, so I'm getting very anxious now. I'm hitting refresh way too much. LOL. I'm really hoping my tracker changes today or tomorrow.
Sponsored