• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I had a status update on the tracker (DATE) but I just chatted with Ford and nothing shows different on their system still stuck at Ramp 59

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Same here.

Timing couldn't have been better. My car didn't have to sit for weeks out in the elements like some of the others. Yet, it got built just in time to ship out along with the rest of the first batch with plenty of Summer driving time left *AND* before the UAW strike.

Just gotta book my flight and hotel now...
So for whom do you think those 5000 plus Mustangs, been sitting in Dearborn's and flat rock's lots for 2 month by now ?! Your car been there with her friends for a while. It's ok to get some elements. At least she's immune now :)

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
My car went built today as well. Still sitting at New Boston at the rail yard. Been there a week now.

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Mustang's welcoming headlight animation night and day.

That Welcoming Light sequence looks so goood.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Sweeeeet… How do you like the shadow black so far? Waiting on a similar build.
Sweeeeet… How do you like the shadow black so far? Waiting on a similar build.
I will never give up on the Shadow black. Shadow black + Cermic Coating + Garage = New and Shining car for at least 5 more years. Check this 2015 beauty. I kept it like that for 6 years. The image post is that 2015 after 3 years. Still looked fresh
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? Screenshot_20230821_143243_WhatsA

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
I will never give up on the Shadow black. Shadow black + Cermic Coating + Garage = New and Shining car for at least 5 more years. Check this 2015 beauty. I kept it like that for 6 years. The image post is that 2015 after 3 years. Still looked fresh
Screenshot_20230821_143243_WhatsApp.jpg

Niiiice. What kind of coating did you do on your 2015 and which one are you doing for this? I don’t know much about that and I’d definitely like to have it done on my s650. Any details you can share would be great.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Niiiice. What kind of coating did you do on your 2015 and which one are you doing for this? I don’t know much about that and I’d definitely like to have it done on my s650. Any details you can share would be great.
If it's not your daily car, and you have a Garage, go for Ceramic Coating. However, if you drive a lot, then apply PPF (Paint protection Film). Ceramic is more about shining while PPF is more about protection.

Last edited:

dliddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70
Same here.
Hello DFWFord,

Do you happen to know of any Ford Mustang Clubs in the DFW area. This will be my first Mustang and I am interested in possibly joining some other Mustang owners.

Any help you can provide would be great.
Sponsored