• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse

T Copp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Hey all, first timer here. Longtime Mustang driver. Had a 2000 V6 as my first vehicle, then went to a 13 GT, and just recently an 18 GT350.

I traded the GT350 in on a Bronco Raptor when it finally came in. I was a “golden ticket” holder and paid MSRP for it. I have had it since September. Absolutely love it.

Anyway, a buddy of mine works for a Ford dealer and has a Dark Horse allocation, and he said if I want it, it’s mine.

I honestly have not been following any S650 news, but I did watch the reveal and am somewhat familiar with the Dark Horse.

Here is the predicament. Idk if I should should keep the Bronco, or trade it in for the DH. I realize they are two totally different vehicles. I would get $15k more than what I paid for the Braptor, plus MSRP on the DH. No markups. I’d have to buy a beater in the meantime.

is the DH as elusive/exclusive as the Bronco Raptor? Or will they be mass produced?

thanks for the help all. I frequent Bronco6G almost daily, so I am familiar with these forums!

pics for fun

S650 Mustang Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse Snapseed_Original
S650 Mustang Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse IMG_1217_Original
S650 Mustang Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse IMG_1212_Original
S650 Mustang Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse IMG_1222_Original
S650 Mustang Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse IMG_2942_Original
S650 Mustang Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse 015F32A4-FEFD-4FD3-8DDB-36C61147372F
S650 Mustang Bronco Raptor or Dark Horse F505DA7F-EA37-4FDE-96D5-C67271ED9B20
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The dark horse will definitely be a more exclusive/rare vehicle than the bronco raptor.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Hell no.. Brrraptors are solidly 100k plus

DH will never see those values.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Yeah keep the Raptor. Just the story you told about getting it is enough to make me hold onto it. If you sold it, that would be the one that got away. Plus you said you love it.

Look around this forum. There have been a few posts where people have mentioned dealerships were flooded with Bronco orders on Monday and little to none action on the mustang. You'll be able to get a DH a lot easier than another Bronco Raptor.

OP
OP

T Copp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Thanks for the opinions. After sleeping on it and talking to some more friends about it, I am going to keep the Raptor.

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
I feel the Raptor Bronco is the hotter item. Next year, the Dark Horse will be upgraded in some way and they will mean just a little less than they do now. No disrespect to the Dark Horse peeps, I would have loved to buy one right now as well. The Bronco Raptor though, will likely see minor upgrades.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Braptor all day!!

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Keep the raptor 100%. Wait and see what variant comes next, then if you still want a fun car, cash out your outrageous braptor equity on a mustang thats noticeably better than your 350 was (the 24 DH is not that).

Rag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550
Why isn't the bronco a 2 door. only one I'd want.4 doors will be a dime a dozen. even if it has the word raptor on it.

OP
OP

T Copp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Why isn't the bronco a 2 door. only one I'd want.4 doors will be a dime a dozen. even if it has the word raptor on it.
Raptor only comes in four door. All the other trims have a two door option. Raptors will never be a dime a dozen.