• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium, 2020 Sierra, 2021 Expedition
Do they have their driving license? I have no idea about the US, but how do you guys get a license if you can't drive stick? Are there two categories license? 1 for automatic and 1 for stick?

Over here everybody gets their license after learning driving stick and some people who have issues with driving a vehicle or people with disabilities can get their driver license only for automatic vehicles.
There is no requirement to learn stick here. Most states you get a learners permit at 15, drive with your parents in whatever cars they have and then at 16 go take the driving test and get your license. Some states require a drivers education class with some driving time with an instructor. My son just did it in North Carolina, 6 hrs in a beat up Chevy impala woth like 150k+ miles on it lol. He’ll learn stick in my Mach 1

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
interior pics

IMG_2395.jpeg
IMG_2396.jpeg
IMG_2397.jpeg
IMG_2399.jpeg
IMG_2400.jpeg
IMG_2401.jpeg
IMG_2403.jpeg
IMG_2402.jpeg
IMG_2404.jpeg
IMG_2407.jpeg
IMG_2406.jpeg
IMG_2405.jpeg
IMG_2408.jpeg
IMG_2409.jpeg
IMG_2410.jpeg
IMG_2411.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg
Thanks for all the great pics and info. I ordered mine on 3/28, no movement. I was on the fence with the Recaro seats and ended up going with them because there was so much confusion bout the color and material the first month or so that the banks were open. I sat in a 23 gt with them and thought they were okay, but not nearly as comfy as my 2010 gt leather seats. I thought the blue leather part only came with the Recaro and I wanted that color. If I weren’t concerned about losing my price protection, I’d probably change the seats after seeing these pictures. Instead, I will keep telling myself that I will have to track it a few times to make the Recaro selection meaningful! Beautiful car and thanks again.

OP
OP

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
Thanks for all the great pics and info. I ordered mine on 3/28, no movement. I was on the fence with the Recaro seats and ended up going with them because there was so much confusion bout the color and material the first month or so that the banks were open. I sat in a 23 gt with them and thought they were okay, but not nearly as comfy as my 2010 gt leather seats. I thought the blue leather part only came with the Recaro and I wanted that color. If I weren’t concerned about losing my price protection, I’d probably change the seats after seeing these pictures. Instead, I will keep telling myself that I will have to track it a few times to make the Recaro selection meaningful! Beautiful car and thanks again.
I had Recaro seats in my 22 Raptor and I found them uncomfortable. I might track these a few times during the entire time I have, but I didn't think that was worth it since 99% of the time I'll just be cruising and having fun on the curvy backroads here.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
I had Recaro seats in my 22 Raptor and I found them uncomfortable. I might track these a few times during the entire time I have, but I didn't think that was worth it since 99% of the time I'll just be cruising and having fun on the curvy backroads here.
Thanks. I might see if I can find a dealer with them and sit in it for more than a min and get in and out more than a couple of times. Then I will decide if I want to risk the price protection. I’m still in unscheduled/clean, so I think I can change it from a technical standpoint. Thank you.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
interior pics

IMG_2395.jpeg
IMG_2396.jpeg
IMG_2397.jpeg
IMG_2399.jpeg
IMG_2400.jpeg
IMG_2401.jpeg
IMG_2403.jpeg
IMG_2402.jpeg
IMG_2404.jpeg
IMG_2407.jpeg
IMG_2406.jpeg
IMG_2405.jpeg
IMG_2408.jpeg
IMG_2409.jpeg
IMG_2410.jpeg
IMG_2411.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg
Looks great! The Blue accents really set it off nicely!

Though the gray sections look lighter than I was expecting, I thought that they would be darker.

Some pictures have shown it a Dark Charcol and others a lighter gray like yours. I wonder if it is just the brighter lighting?

Either way, looking great!

I will be looking forward getting to mine while you are enjoying yours!

OP
OP

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
Looks great! The Blue accents really set it off nicely!

Though the gray sections look lighter than I was expecting, I thought that they would be darker.

Some pictures have shown it a Dark Charcol and others a lighter gray like yours. I wonder if it is just the brighter lighting?

Either way, looking great!

I will be looking forward getting to mine while you are enjoying yours!
I think it's just the lighting. They definitely don't look light to the actual eye.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
There is no requirement to learn stick here. Most states you get a learners permit at 15, drive with your parents in whatever cars they have and then at 16 go take the driving test and get your license. Some states require a drivers education class with some driving time with an instructor. My son just did it in North Carolina, 6 hrs in a beat up Chevy impala woth like 150k+ miles on it lol. He’ll learn stick in my Mach 1
Now I understand why people from the US are bragging about driving stick like it's rocket science LOL.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Yep, I’m 41 and my parents generation is probably the last generation where the majority learned to drive stick
What a shame.
98% of the people here have a stick shift license.
The other 2% are disabled or lazy and have an automatic license.

Those 2% are not allowed to drive in an stick shift vehicle.

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
What a shame.
98% of the people here have a stick shift license.
The other 2% are disabled or lazy and have an automatic license.

Those 2% are not allowed to drive in an stick shift vehicle.
Is there also a separate license to ride bicycles

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sat in a 2018 GT350 with Recaros and also didn't care for them. I also sat in a 2022 Mach 1 with the cloth seats and much preferred them. l stayed with the cloth and from the looks of them I am happy with my choice.

If I had had any idea that my Dark Horse wouldn't have been delivered for so long, I would have bought the Mach 1 and enjoyed it until Ford got my Dark Horse built.

Good luck as you make your final decision.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
interior pics
S650 Mustang Blue Ember Dark Horse arrived! 1693502972912
There have been some questions about any Owner's kit shipped with the Dark Horse. Could you tell us if that is true and what it might contain?

Also did it come with a catch can as the PDI says?
Sponsored

Last edited: