• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
Man,,, what a bummer. My EDD is also 4/8 and I am really impatient. Don't even change my date now, with only 2 days to go.

BTW, mine is also Royal Crimson, Black, but A10, 401A, PP1, Safe & Smart, Shaker Pro, and Active Exhaust

Gary
Sponsored

JPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Ecoboost Premium
I know how you feel. My RC ECO P has changed from 4/12 to 4/22!

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
Man,,, what a bummer. My EDD is also 4/8 and I am really impatient. Don't even change my date now, with only 2 days to go.

BTW, mine is also Royal Crimson, Black, but A10, 401A, PP1, Safe & Smart, Shaker Pro, and Active Exhaust

Gary
It is coming down to the wire on who get the car first it seems mine somewhere in Atlanta my dealer says the railyard does not have it and CSX say the rail car was delivered :shrug:

It should be soon it is very close

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
Happy to report I have my new ā€˜18 at home in the garage (itā€™s snowing here today). Will post pics when I get a nice day.

It pays to pester your dealer. They told me I wouldnā€™t have gotten it until next week but they called in a favor to the transport company to get it sooner. I bought my ā€˜16 F150 from the dealership, and my sales guy, being a Mustang owner, knew I wanted it soonest so they saved me a week of waiting.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
What am I supposed to ask my dealership for if I wanna track my car using CSX

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
Happy to report I have my new ā€˜18 at home in the garage (itā€™s snowing here today). Will post pics when I get a nice day.

It pays to pester your dealer. They told me I wouldnā€™t have gotten it until next week but they called in a favor to the transport company to get it sooner. I bought my ā€˜16 F150 from the dealership, and my sales guy, being a Mustang owner, knew I wanted it soonest so they saved me a week of waiting.
Congratulations Mcstang, with it snowing that will give you time to play with all the options. Hopefully the weather will clear for you soon. :thumbsup:

Mine shows "In transit" as of today, but the EDD moved up two days. That's OK though, I need to use up the gas in the '13 before I trade her. :)

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
And mine moves back to "Awaiting Shipment" and EDD is removed...What gives! Must be moving trains or something.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
My car did the same 2 days ago I checked with Ford performance and they said it's still in Miliptas Rail yard. I checked with my sales guy he said it's still scheduled for April 11th. FP told me to check back with them Friday.(today)

Sucks for me that [MENTION=34099]mcstang18[/MENTION] dealer actually bent over backwards so he could get his car asap. My dealer says it can't be done.

I did find out my sales guy is off Saturday through Tuesday so it doesn't benefit him for my car to come in on his day off then I'd buy it without him and he'd have to do a split commission with whoever ended up helping me out.
Yeah, I've bugged my dealer a bunch of times and they always say there is nothing that can do and I just need to be patient.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Before your car disappeared did you know your cars last location? Like I told [MENTION=33749]ODucksFan[/MENTION] the train ride was the fast part.
No clue, FP didn't give me a location. They just said it was due for delivery 4/15-4/21 last I checked with them which was Tuesday.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
No clue, FP didn't give me a location. They just said it was due for delivery 4/15-4/21 last I checked with them which was Tuesday.
This sux. My car is also MIA. Dealer doesn't even know where it is for sure. No updates in vehicle tracking since it was accepted at the rail yard in Flat Rock. EDD removed this morning. Seems like there is a serious issue delivering cars to the West coast right now.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yea dood for some reason all our PP2 orders are getting held up. Guys with PP1 or base GT's were built later or same time and have taken delivery. There's you, [MENTION=11611]Nanashii[/MENTION], Walt (I forget how to spell his sn) and me who have had our EDD pushed back and back and back.
My order is about 100 miles away from the dealer as of this morning's update, but yeah there is something odd with the PP2s transit times and we'll probably never find out what it is. The dealer has had two base Mustang GTs built and delivered after my PP2 order was built so it's not like they weren't getting any shipments in.

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
My car did the same 2 days ago I checked with Ford performance and they said it's still in Miliptas Rail yard. I checked with my sales guy he said it's still scheduled for April 11th. FP told me to check back with them Friday.(today)

Sucks for me that [MENTION=34099]mcstang18[/MENTION] dealer actually bent over backwards so he could get his car asap. My dealer says it can't be done.

I did find out my sales guy is off Saturday through Tuesday so it doesn't benefit him for my car to come in on his day off then I'd buy it without him and he'd have to do a split commission with whoever ended up helping me out.
The story gets weirder. So I signed all the paperwork yesterday (3.49% at 63 months). Today the financing guy calls me back and says he can get me 2.89% at the same credit union and that my sales guy forgot $750 in private cash that I didnā€™t know about. So they want to redo all the paperwork again tomorrow. While Iā€™d like to think this is all legit, you know when something sounds too good to be true...

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
What am I supposed to ask my dealership for if I wanna track my car using CSX
Rail car # should be ETTX######
I had ford chat tell me they could not track it a couple of time and a couple of time they gave me the location...
Sponsored