• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

Sade2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge, 2016 Focus RS, On order 2018 GT PP1
Still waiting for Transport to Baltimore. Awaiting Shipment since 03/05/18. :rant:
Then waiting for Carrier + at least 1 week
Then RoRo-Transport to Bremerhaven +2 weeks
Then Customs in Germany + at least 1 week
Then Transport to Dealership + 2 days
Then Inspection, waiting for Papers send by Ford Germany and Registation + at least 1 week

Patience ist not one of my favourite fortitudes, just to say.... :tsk:

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
Ordered 3/3 and still waiting. Dealer said today that I should get a build conformation this week.
Ordered: GT Performance Pack, Magne-Ride, 401A, Oxford White, 6 spd man, 647 19 luster nickel 19 wheels, spoiler delete, Showstopper Red.

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Ordered 3/3 and still waiting. Dealer said today that I should get a build conformation this week.
Ordered: GT Performance Pack, Magne-Ride, 401A, Oxford White, 6 spd man, 647 19 luster nickel 19 wheels, spoiler delete, Showstopper Red.
You're doing way better than I am. I ordered 28 Jan and still have nothing other than the order has been accepted.

WattsND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 V6, 2018 GT Premium
Ordered mine on 2/17 - still says 60 days until delivery, but no action beyond that yet.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
What dealer did you use? I ordered Lightning Blue 301A PP2 w/ Recaros and active valve exhaust on 3/7. Thoroughbred is telling me I should still be good to go, but nothing more than order is in system at this point. I'm hopeful today's news that '18 order bank is back up to 4/4 is good info and promising.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I guess we can't trust the production schedules anymore that are out there, but according to those, nobody should have been able to place a 2018 order after 3/2 since that was the cutoff date. But since order banks didn't open yesterday for the 2019s like they were supposed to, it's anybody's guess at this point. Those of you that really wanted a 2018 should have gotten your orders in before 3/2 to be safe.

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
Does anybody know what happens (or what it means) when we get a COTUS message that says "window sticker updated"? I have had 3 of them in the last 3 weeks and the only difference I can see in the window stickers is on the bottom of the window sticker, which is the date of the change.

Thanks

Gary

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Mine finally moved to awaiting shipment overnight. EDD didnt change - still 3/24. I’m in Iowa so I suppose that’s not crazy since I’m not thousands of miles from Michigan, but I’ll be really impressed if it shows up by then.

Not sure how accurate COTUS is, but after originally having a 3/5 Blend date, my “in production” date adjusted to 3/12. Not sure if they are running a week behind their projections or if that kind of date range from Blend to build is normal.

One step closer.

Ylow281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT/2018 Mustang GT
I ordered mine on 2/26 and it has a estimated delivery date of 4/1, although it's still in order status. Seems too good to be true. It's 3/13 already....they would have to build and ship it awful quick! It is just a base GT with auto and 3.55 gears. Triple Yellow :headbang:

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
Mine finally moved to awaiting shipment overnight. EDD didnt change - still 3/24. I’m in Iowa so I suppose that’s not crazy since I’m not thousands of miles from Michigan, but I’ll be really impressed if it shows up by then.

Not sure how accurate COTUS is, but after originally having a 3/5 Blend date, my “in production” date adjusted to 3/12. Not sure if they are running a week behind their projections or if that kind of date range from Blend to build is normal.

One step closer.
Same here, production completed 03/12 despite 03/06 blend. It's awaiting shipment but EDD is still 03/17. I hope it's delayed, it snowed in Toronto yesterday :frusty:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I guess we can't trust the production schedules anymore that are out there, but according to those, nobody should have been able to place a 2018 order after 3/2 since that was the cutoff date. But since order banks didn't open yesterday for the 2019s like they were supposed to, it's anybody's guess at this point. Those of you that really wanted a 2018 should have gotten your orders in before 3/2 to be safe.
Honestly, I had no idea that orders would be cut as soon as 3/2 on the Mustang until after I had ordered and joined this forum. When I inquired of the final order date for an '18 Camaro SS (which I test drove before the Mustang), I was told middle of May. I ordered a '17 Highlander in June 2017. I was shocked when I had read that ordering was supposed to end 3/2. That was the same weekend as the auto show here in KC. Seems kind of odd timing to me. I initially configured my order with my dealer on 3/3. It was finalized and submitted on 3/7. At no point in the process was the 3/2 final order date brought up or discussed. I would have thought that I would have been told that it was too late to order, and on top of that, my order was supposedly accepted into Ford's system. I know ignorance is not a good excuse, but I'm a little perplexed by the early cutoff for the 2018 Mustang orders. I guess I'll know not to assume I have plenty of time next time without doing my due diligence.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Honestly, I had no idea that orders would be cut as soon as 3/2 on the Mustang until after I had ordered and joined this forum. When I inquired of the final order date for an '18 Camaro SS (which I test drove before the Mustang), I was told middle of May. I ordered a '17 Highlander in June 2017. I was shocked when I had read that ordering was supposed to end 3/2. That was the same weekend as the auto show here in KC. Seems kind of odd timing to me. I initially configured my order with my dealer on 3/3. It was finalized and submitted on 3/7. At no point in the process was the 3/2 final order date brought up or discussed. I would have thought that I would have been told that it was too late to order, and on top of that, my order was supposedly accepted into Ford's system. I know ignorance is not a good excuse, but I'm a little perplexed by the early cutoff for the 2018 Mustang orders. I guess I'll know not to assume I have plenty of time next time without doing my due diligence.
It caught a lot of the dealers by surprise too since in the past the model year changeover didn't happen until the fall and people could still order into the early summer. Ford decided to make the 2018 model year short probably so that they don't have to launch a brand new model year in November right as we're heading into winter. Never made sense anyway. So starting 2019s sooner means they'll actually be on lots this summer and it lines up to be competitive with the other muscle cars. 2018 Camaros were on lots 3-4 months before the 2018 Mustangs finally arrived.
Sponsored