• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Has anyone seen any movement on COTUS these past few days? There might be some type of issue with the system and the orders are moving along despite not seeing any updates on the website. Hopefully tomorrow morning's maintenance clears things up.
Sponsored

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
Mines stuck in production, EDD 6 days away now. I was starting to worry they have QA issues, makes it worse that someone posted their blend date got pushed back as well. My blend was 03/06

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
Yup. Still stuck. Could something in QC have came up that's why someone elses build date got pushed back a month?
That would be my guess for worst case scenario, other possibility would be cotus issues. But someone with a 03/05 blend date was updated to awaiting shipment so either cotus broke the day after or the cars have issues. Not sure what else could be going on

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Definitely weird. I’ve got a 3/5 blend and I’m still “in production.” I’ll assume COTUS issue. If it’s a quality thing, better that they deal with it there than pass it along to me.

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but, is there anyway to verify that an order has been placed? I have been given the order and dealer number by the salesman but that is all the info I have been given.

Was told that I had an allocation and am apparently in the queue. I just have no way to verify this. I ordered back on 28 Jan and still don't have any information what so ever yet.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone’s day count go down a full week? I just checked COTUS and it was from 38 days to delivery to 31 days.

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Anyone’s day count go down a full week? I just checked COTUS and it was from 38 days to delivery to 31 days.
Mine changed from 4/27 to 4/22. I'll take it.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but, is there anyway to verify that an order has been placed? I have been given the order and dealer number by the salesman but that is all the info I have been given.

Was told that I had an allocation and am apparently in the queue. I just have no way to verify this. I ordered back on 28 Jan and still don't have any information what so ever yet.
I just went on the Ford build and price site and opened up a chat and they were able to verify. That was today early in the afternoon. I'm on my phone now and can't copy the embedded link, but you can see the screen shot of the chat conversation here:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2177380&postcount=2014

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looks like COTUS is back up but nothing changed on my end. Still in "Awaiting Shipment" with a 3/18 EDD. On top of that the window sticker is no longer available. Either there are still issues with COTUS or the cars are being held up for some reason. Has anyone who is still "In Production" past the blend date reached out to their dealer? Apparently the dealers have more up-to-date information than Ford customer service.

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
mine just went up from 4/9 to 4/17 UGGGGG:mad:

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
No change at all for me. Still “in production”. I’ll just continue to be patient. EDD is 12 days out...

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
mine just went up from 4/9 to 4/17 UGGGGG:mad:
Same mine went from 4/8 to 4/15! I was excited to see it under 30 days lol, still build date!

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Production was complete on 02/28 for me and it has been stuck in Awaiting shipment since. EDD is 03/20 so 8 more days to go. I highly doubt it would make the trip in 7 days from Flat Rock, MI to Baltimore, MD assuming it's shipped tomorrow. And my window sticker has disappeared as well.

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
mine went down from 4/12 to 4/8.
Sponsored