• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Australia Order Banks

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
This is a question to the aussie folks on the forums...with the US/Canada banks open does anyone have any gossip on when the Oz ones may open? I'm assuming June/July.
Sponsored

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
When I placed my $1k deposit to get in the queue back in October, the dealer thought by end of December.

That came and went, and then he said during Q1.
Now, we're a few days from the end of that.

In other words, they have no idea.
That information has not trickled down yet.

Apparently patience is a virtue? :clock:

Last edited:

WHTHRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang gt
I was told it would be Q1 back when I put a deposit down in September…..
I messaged them today and have heard nothing.
There is not even any leaks or spy shots of euro versions really getting around…. The wait is killing me, as I originally cancelled my s550 order from April last year and changed it to this 🫠

OP
OP

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
When I placed my $1k deposit to get in the queue back in October, the dealer thought by end of December.
Lol I put a despoit in Nov 2021 for a MY22, and here I am today waiting for the order banks to open for the MY24 lol as they couldn't fulfill my order nearly 18 months ago.

So yes patience is a virtue :)

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can bet the next generic response will be " during Q2".

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
From what I heart export market ordering should start "around summer". I'm looking forward to finally know what color the rearlights will have and if they actually threw away the stupid 3.55 ratio for MTs for exports.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The rear lights won't be red.
ADR 13 stipulates indicators (and hazards) are amber... hence the clear Euro taillights.

It might look stoopid if the inner two tribar covers were red and the outer was amber?

Anyway, RGB LEDs underneath the clear covers make it easy for manufacturers to customise lighting (via firmware) to suit regional compliance using the same hardware.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
My dealer seems pretty clueless whenever I ask if there's an update so I gave up asking.

Also didn't allow to put in pre options that apparently ford has made available here in Aus.

Guarantee that they'll give allocations to mates and mark up on the used market 😫😫
Sponsored