• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are there any news on the EU Mustang?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Since the order guide came out someone might have some extra info’s on what we get here in Europe?! Especially pricing is important to me. Due to the exchange rate and inflation I fear that the GT convertible will be very close to 70K€ or above. At such a price it’s simply not worth the money and I might have to look for something different…
Just go to ford.de, download the 2023 price list and add EUR 3.000 to the base price of the vehicle of your choice. That will give you a pretty close approximation of the 2024 model price. The 2023 prices in Europe have more or less already been adjusted for the recent inflation and exchange rate developments.

Ford changed the general importer from Ford themselves to Hedin Bil and they will not give any rebates on the Mustangs more or less.
Just get one from Germany. I custom ordered my 2022 California Special from one of the main Ford Store dealers there and got a 10% discount.
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Just go to ford.de, download the 2023 price list and add EUR 3.000 to the base price of the vehicle of your choice. That will give you a pretty close approximation of the 2024 model price. The 2023 prices in Europe have more or less already been adjusted for the recent inflation and exchange rate developments.

Just get one from Germany. I custom ordered my 2022 California Special from one of the main Ford Store dealers there and got a 10% discount.
How does it work with warranty cases?
Is it a 5 year warranty in DE as well?

Usually the the insurance is much higher on imported cars here in Sweden and it also impacts the resale value :(

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
How does it work with warranty cases?
Is it a 5 year warranty in DE as well?
The two year factory warranty is valid Europe-wide, so that should not be an issue. My 2016 came from Germany too and I've made one warranty claim on it in Netherlands which was validated without issue. Also you can buy these additional warranty packages everywhere too, so I'm assuming those are also valid internationally.

Usually the the insurance is much higher on imported cars here in Sweden and it also impacts the resale value :(
You Swedes are weird :D

But seriously, if you buy a brand new car in Germany and have it transported to Sweden don't they register it as a brand new car?

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
The two year factory warranty is valid Europe-wide, so that should not be an issue. My 2016 came from Germany too and I've made one warranty claim on it in Netherlands which was validated without issue. Also you can buy these additional warranty packages everywhere too, so I'm assuming those are also valid internationally.

You Swedes are weird :D

But seriously, if you buy a brand new car in Germany and have it transported to Sweden don't they register it as a brand new car?
Says the Dutch :D

WHTHRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang gt
Not sure if this is an old picture, but looks to be an export spec with clear tailights?

S650 Mustang Are there any news on the EU Mustang? 7988A51B-D9FA-4FD5-B6E3-49480DB53BDB

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Various spy pix suggested that the export cars will get red taillights for this generation. However after last weekend in the first 2023 Supercars race in Australia all Mustangs featured clears I am not convinced anymore that this is going to be the case.

S650 Mustang Are there any news on the EU Mustang? optus03

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Various spy pix suggested that the export cars will get red taillights for this generation. However after last weekend in the first 2023 Supercars race in Australia all Mustangs featured clears I am not convinced anymore that this is going to be the case.

optus03.jpg
Not going to lie, I like the gloss black deck lid on the car
Sponsored