• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone else have OTA updates lagging behind?

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
So never got the new gauge cluster update! Seems like the OTA update for my DH are behind. Anyone else have this problem? Wonder if it will eventually catch up?
Sponsored

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So never got the new gauge cluster update! Seems like the OTA update for my DH are behind. Anyone else have this problem? Wonder if it will eventually catch up?
Check your fordpass app. I hadn't received it either, and then I opened the app Saturday and it popped up on the home screen. It had downloaded Friday without me knowing. Honestly, the gadget cluster is meh. Drove with it for a couple of minutes and went back to what I had before.

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
How do you guys getting this notifications in Ford Pass app? I never had any, but for some reason if i go to settings - system update I have version there

Last week it was 6.2.0 yestarday it changes to 6.3.2

Button to force update innactive. and there is no new cluster for some reason, need to check once again today

S650 Mustang Anyone else have OTA updates lagging behind? 1713793822405-2i

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Drove with it for a couple of minutes and went back to what I had before.
I'm curious...which one do you like?
I use Fox Body...and if I had to use another one it would be the normal one. I don't get my information as quickly on the other ones with the bar graphs.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How do you guys getting this notifications in Ford Pass app? I never had any, but for some reason if i go to settings - system update I have version there

Button to force update innactive. and there is no new cluster for some reason, need to check once again today

1713793822405-2i.png
I'm not a big tech guy, so luckily it was just right below the car in my app
S650 Mustang Anyone else have OTA updates lagging behind? Screenshot_20240422_093319_FordPass

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm curious...which one do you like?
I use Fox Body...and if I had to use another one it would be the normal one. I don't get my information as quickly on the other ones with the bar graphs.
Just the normal display with red numbers and blue background. I love the fox body, but hate that you can't change up the colors. All the others are too busy for me. Car is Atlas Blue with red calipers. So I've accented the red here and there, so like my interior to match. I know, I'm a massive nerd, haha

Reactions: JAL

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang

1713793822405-2i.png
On my car, the button to 'force and update' is grayed out but you can still press it. That's how I forced mine the other day even though it was telling me no updates available.

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm not a big tech guy, so luckily it was just right below the car in my app
Screenshot_20240422_093319_FordPass.jpg
Well that never happened to me, on my app

And when i go to software updates i only have this and that’s it
S650 Mustang Anyone else have OTA updates lagging behind? IMG_0980

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
On my car, the button to 'force and update' is grayed out but you can still press it. That's how I forced mine the other day even though it was telling me no updates available.
Yes i did that too, same here “, but versions changed I saw 6.1.0, 6.2.0 and 6.3.2 through last 2 weeks but no notification in ford pass app like others have

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Yes i did that too, same here “, but versions changed I saw 6.1.0, 6.2.0 and 6.3.2 through last 2 weeks but no notification in ford pass app like others have
Ahh.. I get it now. My Ford Pass shows the updates though.

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Button to force update innactive. and there is no new cluster for some reason, need to check once again today[/Q
Got the 6.2.0 & I did check the app still haven't received the 6.3.2 yet?? HMMM?

Daydream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium,
I have a GT and still do not have the update either. I did check the car and it does not show nor can I force an update. The last one showed up on my Ford app on 4/15. Not sure how they are unrolling them . I am hooked up to wifi from my house.

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Got the new gauge cluster and I love it. My first mustang experience was my fathers 68 gt. We would work on it and take it out for an exhilarating spin. It brings back some fond memories. It is now the default in my 24 gt.

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone know if you can get an OTA update from or at the dealers?
Sponsored