• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone ditch Bronco for S650 ?

Mgmginnetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
Did anybody else ditch there bronco reservation for a 24 mustang?
Sponsored

S65026

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape V6
I was undecided on bronco or mustang, but I realized Iā€™ll be able to use the mustang for what itā€™s intended for more often that the bronco and so I went with the mustang.

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco
Had a Bronco. Like my Mustang a lot more. Will probably get another Bronco in the future though when I need a car for the kids.

travistx28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Mustang GT
I released my 2023 Wild Track order for the Mustang. I was promised $2500 off the MSRP of a 2024 Mustang. Had I chose to wait for the Bronco, the order would have been converted to a 2024. I placed my Bronco order October 2021. I'm done waiting.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I sold my 2022 about 6 months ago when the time was ripe. I had a hot pepper built out Wild Trac honestly I wasnā€™t that impressed with it. If I was going that route again I would buy a jazzed out Rubicon.

I bought a low mileage ā€œ2018 C7 Carbon 65ā€ with some of the proceeds, nicest Vette I ever owned ā€¦

Last edited:

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
funny ( not really ) but you may have escaped one maze to be trapped in another. Apparently, Ford is famous for this shit lately.

I released my 2023 Wild Track order for the Mustang. I was promised $2500 off the MSRP of a 2024 Mustang. Had I chose to wait for the Bronco, the order would have been converted to a 2024. I placed my Bronco order October 2021. I'm done waiting.

travistx28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Mustang GT
funny ( not really ) but you may have escaped one maze to be trapped in another. Apparently, Ford is famous for this shit lately.
Maybe, but I already had fun with my First Edition Bronco; sold it a year later for a little over what I paid for it. I don't mind waiting a few months for the Mustang, I already have a VIN # so at least I will be one of the first to get it.

S650 Mustang Anyone ditch Bronco for S650 ? IMG_1775

OP
OP

Mgmginnetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
Iā€™m the same way, I had a June 2021 order. I watched everybody else around me at the dealership get Vin but my order sat in limbo. Is your dealership giving 2500 off or ford?

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
sold my 2022 velocity blue bronco wildtrak sasquatch lux package fully loaded for the darkhorse!!

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
I am keeping my 21 A51 Badlands and getting a Blue Ember Dark Horse.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
Ford really seems to be losing the plot lately.

I really wanted to order a Bronco for over the last year, but one thing after another with option constraints (and QC horror stories on the forums) frustrated me to the point of ordering a new Rubicon instead. With Bronco I really had no idea when I might have been able to order -- order to delivery on the new Rubi was 42 days.

I ordered/bought the Rubi from Granger, and my saleswoman told me flat out that the build quality was much better on the Jeeps than Bronco. Especially the interior, she said the Broncos look and feel very cheap. I'll revisit the Bronco once the 3/36 is up on the new Jeep, but I'm loving it so far (much better vehicle than my JKs).

OP
OP

Mgmginnetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
Ford really seems to be losing the plot lately.

I really wanted to order a Bronco for over the last year, but one thing after another with option constraints (and QC horror stories on the forums) frustrated me to the point of ordering a new Rubicon instead. With Bronco I really had no idea when I might have been able to order -- order to delivery on the new Rubi was 42 days.

I ordered/bought the Rubi from Granger, and my saleswoman told me flat out that the build quality was much better on the Jeeps than Bronco. Especially the interior, she said the Broncos look and feel very cheap. I'll revisit the Bronco once the 3/36 is up on the new Jeep, but I'm loving it so far (much better vehicle than my JKs).
Ford does everything but admit fault in this. My dealer announced a year after I ordered that they were adding a 10k markup. I finally sat in badlands and the quality was well below standard.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
So Iā€™ll just come out with my opinion:

after waiting 1.5 years for the Bronco ( in my opinion it sucked ) - thank God I paid MSRP and I was able to sell it to a Dealer (made me very happy to scalp a dealer) for $20K over.

My concern is the same thing is going to happen with this new Mustang - after all Iā€™ve been reading and hearing and now playing the same BS game with the mustang - ā€œCabbage Patch Doll gameā€ šŸ˜”
Sponsored