• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone ditch Bronco for S650 ?

Lmw34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ford really seems to be losing the plot lately.

I really wanted to order a Bronco for over the last year, but one thing after another with option constraints (and QC horror stories on the forums) frustrated me to the point of ordering a new Rubicon instead. With Bronco I really had no idea when I might have been able to order -- order to delivery on the new Rubi was 42 days.

I ordered/bought the Rubi from Granger, and my saleswoman told me flat out that the build quality was much better on the Jeeps than Bronco. Especially the interior, she said the Broncos look and feel very cheap. I'll revisit the Bronco once the 3/36 is up on the new Jeep, but I'm loving it so far (much better vehicle than my JKs).
thanks for the input... i've been trying to decide between the Bronco and the Jeep. Keep hearing the same things...
Sponsored