• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any free flowing aftermarket exhaust system similar to stock exhaust sound level??

BobbyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello everyone
I looking for advice on what is the best flowing exhaust system for 2024 GT PP but similar to a stock exhaust sound level.
I am not a big fan of loud exhaust. I will also be adding a whipple SC stage 2.
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
We have AWE touring exhaust or switchpath that keep valves that we can do. In stock as well.

It will be louder than stock but nothing too crazy!

-Josh

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Once Borla releases their systems for 2024 the touring catback would be a good option. I had one on my 2015 and it was a bit louder than stock but a big improvement in the sound.

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Hello everyone
I looking for advice on what is the best flowing exhaust system for 2024 GT PP but similar to a stock exhaust sound level.
I am not a big fan of loud exhaust. I will also be adding a whipple SC stage 2.
Hey there! For systems that increase flow, some added sound is expected, but the AWE system does a great balance of both!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/a...e-silver-tips-2024-mustang-gt-3015-32650.html

We put the switchpath system on our DH and it sounds great. It has the active exhaust functionality and is significantly louder when opened, though.

Highly recommend. Check it out and let us know if we can assist.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Once Borla releases their systems for 2024 the touring catback would be a good option. I had one on my 2015 and it was a bit louder than stock but a big improvement in the sound.
I ordered ford performance but if it drops the same time that borla drips there's for shipping. Then I will cancel my order and get the borla with the switchfire.
Sponsored