• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any Americans out there with a scheduling week yet?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I know some Canadian friends have gotten build weeks but not sure I have seen anything on the American side from anyone yet. I ordered the day banks opened and this is still what I got.

S650 Mustang Any Americans out there with a scheduling week yet? Order412
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Where did you go to find that screenshot you sent? All I have is the generic email.

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Where did you go to find that screenshot you sent? All I have is the generic email.
I had created an account on Ford's website as I heard you can track your order there once it gets scheduled. I think you need to use the same email address to create an account that your confirmation email was sent to when you bought the car. You might check to see if there is a direct link to creating an account in your confirmation email first. See picture.

S650 Mustang Any Americans out there with a scheduling week yet? acct

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Nice! I already have a Ford Pass account so I just logged in. I have the same empty page as you do and I did use the same email address when I ordered my Mustang. I guess time will tell if it updates. Thank you for the info!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe If you placed an order through a dealer and not through the system it will not appear in the screenshot shown under your ford pass account. You would inevitably need to wait for your VIN to be scheduled and that email notification to come through in order to track it. I also do not believe there is a way to link it in your ford pass account either.

Hope I am wrong though and this has changed in time to where it can be managed, tracked and linked through the fordpass UI.
Sponsored