• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Another Software update is here. 6.4.0

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
So Ford has pushed another update, so your car will update better! LOL, yep....I have seen so many people say they are not getting updates, but I just tell them to make sure they are on WiFi with auto updates turned on. Do any of you still NOT have any of the latest updates? 6.3.2?

S650 Mustang Another Software update is here. 6.4.0 6.4.0
Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Honestly not sure what version I'm on. How do I check? Will the Ford Pass app tell me?

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
My car is still trying to get 6.1.0 and I’m connected to my house wifi lol auto updates have been on and I’ve driven it around and still hasn’t downloaded. Not sure why just waiting till it finally updates at this point. Hopefully I get the classic gauges too.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Guess I got this on the drive home today. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

S650 Mustang Another Software update is here. 6.4.0 IMG_3615

Daydream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium,
I still do not have 6.3.2. Not sure why, auto updates are on and I am hooked up to wifi. I received the one before that with no issues.

Last edited:

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
So Ford has pushed another update, so your car will update better! LOL, yep....I have seen so many people say they are not getting updates, but I just tell them to make sure they are on WiFi with auto updates turned on. Do any of you still NOT have any of the latest updates? 6.3.2?

6.4.0.jpeg
I got 6.3.2, but was never informed. I only knew because the new gauges were there.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Nothing has ever shown up on my app. Can you view the latest update on the touch screen somewhere? Like DCS I got the new instrument cluster but have never been notified of receiving any update.

OP
OP
Rapid_RedGT

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Nothing has ever shown up on my app. Can you view the latest update on the touch screen somewhere? Like DCS I got the new instrument cluster but have never been notified of receiving any update.
Go to settings, then slide over to software updates. You can check there. Make sure you on WiFi if you can

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to settings, then slide over to software updates. You can check there. Make sure you on WiFi if you can
I'll check after work and report back. Nothing about any updates in the message center on the app.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I get into software updates I see Automatic Updates is on and Recurring Schedule is Any Day at 1:00 AM. When I click on Update Details it says No updates available at this time for your vehicle.

Not sure what the deal is. I got the Classic cluster theme so I know an update went through. I am on WiFi and Bluetooth as I type.

qwk93ta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT PP1 mag ride recaros; 23 Demon 170
I got 6.4.0 yesterday.

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Thanks for the info! Don't have WiFi; I'll ask my dealer about it.
Sponsored