• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Active Exhaust

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
I can set my active exhaust on my GT s650 to sport and sometimes track. Next time I start it it is at Normal is this suppose to happen? Anyone else have this problem? Not really a big deal to bring it up on the screen and change it Just Curious. Thanks for replying.
Sponsored

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Yeah this is intended. Kind of a pain but I either put my car in sport or I use the favorite button

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Due to sound ordinances, Ford can't allow the car to remain on the louder than "normal" setting. It has to default to the "normal"

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Yeah I was navigating through menu screens every start-up until I found the favorite button. Now it's engine on, favorite button (track mode), and roll out! Well, in 2024 when it's nicer outside, anyway.

OP
OP
dollybud

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Due to sound ordinances, Ford can't allow the car to remain on the louder than "normal" setting. It has to default to the "normal"
I got around it going back to normal by adding a H Pipe and gone goes the resonator. Nice rumble now. Put active exhaust on track and you have enough noise to wake the dead. Just like the sound.
Sponsored