• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

About magneride

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
do you REALLY want us to answer that question? A good attorney doesn't ask questions he doesn't already know the answer to, and the answer helps his case.
Why would you 'answer a question' that wasn't asked to you?

Doesn't really matter as the person I did ask is ignoring me now thank goodness.
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
OMG Thank you for your answer! I feel much better now, and sometimes I even feel like I've wasted over 2000 dollars.
It is worth it! Even though I had driven in the country hills road with my DH and I was amazed how well it takes the curves of the hills and was even better than my classic Cobra 2003! You deserve to have one as well!

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I was trying to get some more information about magnaride on this topic and I scrolled through all 5 pages.

The only thing I found was this Gregs24 baby crying and repeating himself for 5 pages long for something roadpilot did not say.

How can a grown up man litter this topic for 5 pages, just because somebody has another opinion and just because he has difficulties in reading?

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More fun is with the manuals!😎😎😎
Can be, but also depends what and how you use the car. Had both manual and auto myself in all sorts of different cars, but love the 10R80 as a daily driver which is what my Mustang is used for.

Such a shame any discussion on gearboxes so often descends into childish insults and suggestions automatic drivers are somehow inferior without actually checking what the car is used for!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
OP I would agree with Sofa King. Personally I prefer without magnaride as I like the rougher/more communicative feel of the road; but for a very comfortable driving on the road experience I would highly recommend it to anyone! Definitely an option that makes quite a difference. Just get it, you certainly will not regret it!
Can be, but also depends what and how you use the car. Had both manual and auto myself in all sorts of different cars, but love the 10R80 as a daily driver which is what my Mustang is used for.

Such a shame any discussion on gearboxes so often descends into childish insults and suggestions automatic drivers are somehow inferior without actually checking what the car is used for!
Actually I’m retired and my DH was for my pleasure in the Spring, Summer and Fall! Hibernates on hay in the garage and ready to ride after Winter is over, just more fun! I understand if anyone wants an automatic that’s fine with me & I love driving in the hills, mountains and hidden roads to exploration for new scenery views! That’s just me liking to drive a bit hard with stick! Gleefully fun!

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
I have to take a decision now, ordering my Mustang here in Europe. Vapor blue GT Automatic... I want magneride although one with this configuration is coming, arriving april-may... without magneride.

If I order another one with magneride I would have to wait october-november, plus the 2k€. The fact I read only good things about magneride.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have to take a decision now, ordering my Mustang here in Europe. Vapor blue GT Automatic... I want magneride although one with this configuration is coming, arriving april-may... without magneride.

If I order another one with magneride I would have to wait october-november, plus the 2k€. The fact I read only good things about magneride.
Difficult decision!

I would wait myself and have the Magneride as having had it on my S550 I really like it
Sponsored