• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

About fordpass

jacksz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP 401A
Hello everyone, I am the future owner of the S650 Mustang GT. It's nice to get to know you all. As my first car, I noticed the Ford Pass software and have already selected the 401A. May I ask if the Ford Pass uses a mobile phone to remotely start the car, no matter how far away I am from this car? Besides, what other special features does Fordpass have? Thank you!
Sponsored

Supra Killer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Fusion, '24 Mustang GT
Yes, you can remotely start the car, I don't believe the distance matters. You can see the location of your car as an address or on a map, the tire pressures, the gasoline level, how many "points" you have with Ford, your oil life, you can also update your service info there or see what Ford has added. A bunch of other stuff, too.

OP
OP
jacksz

jacksz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP 401A
Yes, you can remotely start the car, I don't believe the distance matters. You can see the location of your car as an address or on a map, the tire pressures, the gasoline level, how many "points" you have with Ford, your oil life, you can also update your service info there or see what Ford has added. A bunch of other stuff, too.
Thank you very much for your answer. I feel much more at ease now because the winter in my place of residence is too cold. I want to start the car in advance to get better engine life.

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
You can remote start the car using the app but to drive it you have to have the key fob with you, I learned that the hard way lol but the app is very useful. I used it to set a schedule for the car to automatically start 10 minutes before I leave for work and it works perfectly every day.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Hello everyone, I am the future owner of the S650 Mustang GT. It's nice to get to know you all. As my first car, I noticed the Ford Pass software and have already selected the 401A. May I ask if the Ford Pass uses a mobile phone to remotely start the car, no matter how far away I am from this car? Besides, what other special features does Fordpass have? Thank you!

Just to be sure, only the Autos get remote start.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
You can remote start the car from anywhere in the world. I have been in South Carolina and started my truck that was in Las Vegas, NV.

You can also schedule starts at specific times and days.
Sponsored