• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

A/C not working??

Parwan ghuman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang ecoboost premium
Hello folks, we did hit a warm 51° sunny day today February 4, 2024 and for the first time in this calendar year I tried using my air-conditioning system on my 300 mile 3 weeks old 2024 Ford Mustang, GT but I don’t know why my vehicle won’t blow cold air. I know for some of you 51° are considered cold weather, but we live here in eastern Washington and for the past 4 weeks we’ve been averaging 32° freezing weather. Some times -7°on a bad days.. anybody here have the same issues with air-conditioning system how would I know if I have a faulty air-conditioning system? What would I be looking for I try to set it at maximum cold but I could not get any cold air blowing just fan really weak, warm air coming out even though I set it up on AC MAX. I’m gonna try to make a short clip or video with my laser temp gun.. here’s my picture with my new car on January 14, 2024. Yes, we are covered on a blanket of snow. Cheers life is short. Keep it fun. Don’t forget to keep smiling.

IMG_7357.jpeg
Hello Ryan, I’m facing a same problem as you're. I live in a city called Saskatoon in canada and i just got my mustang eco boost this December but yesterday when i was driving back from my work and for the first time i try using my air conditioning system and it didn’t blow any cold air, i even try to set it up to the max settings and keep running my vehicle to feel some difference but it still didn’t work . I got a little scared as it’s a brand new vehicle and i wasn’t expecting something like that happening this soon. So I decided to call the dealership and explain the situation to them and they got me booked for April 18th. I try googling the situation and find this wonderful group, I saw your post and some other friends having same situation. I hope it’s not something too serious but still i am little disappointed from the Ford
Sponsored

OP
OP
RyanB3239

RyanB3239

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Base Model
Hello Ryan, I’m facing a same problem as you're. I live in a city called Saskatoon in canada and i just got my mustang eco boost this December but yesterday when i was driving back from my work and for the first time i try using my air conditioning system and it didn’t blow any cold air, i even try to set it up to the max settings and keep running my vehicle to feel some difference but it still didn’t work . I got a little scared as it’s a brand new vehicle and i wasn’t expecting something like that happening this soon. So I decided to call the dealership and explain the situation to them and they got me booked for April 18th. I try googling the situation and find this wonderful group, I saw your post and some other friends having same situation. I hope it’s not something too serious but still i am little disappointed from the Ford
They should be able to take care of you. Mine was in the shop for almost 3 weeks because we live in a small town.. right now I have no more issues ever since good luck with those don’t stress on that they will help you out.. specially it’s a brand new car you have warranty..

Parwan ghuman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang ecoboost premium
They should be able to take care of you. Mine was in the shop for almost 3 weeks because we live in a small town.. right now I have no more issues ever since good luck with those don’t stress on that they will help you out.. specially it’s a brand new car you have warranty..
Thank you Ryan. I hope you’re right, im new to ford family so was little stressed out but yeah otherwise I love this car

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
These AC systems are designed with little freon unlike systems of yesteryear which could take 4 to 5 pounds. If a small leak of maybe 1/4 pound the AC won't work to its proper potential.
Sponsored