• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

24 GT Premium Subwoofer Help?

psr070187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium w Active Exhaust
Could someone possibly send a link for a perfect fit sub to go in the trunk where the stock one goes? Mine did not come with a subwoofer but I'd like to install one back there but make it look as stock and as close of a fit as possible. (I'm pretty sure the space is there for one)
If nothing is available, could I get a walk through on maybe what to buy and how to install sub/ amp (if necessary)? I don't need a lot of bass but I'd like it to be as clear as possible. Not high end equipment but mid to high is fine. Thanks
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Its going to be difficult for you to install a subwoofer in the trunk if your car didn't come with one to begin with. The wiring isn't there. I'm sure there are solutions for you but I just think it will be difficult to get done and still look OEM. Best of luck!

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Good idea. They hooked me up with a Rockford fosgate punch p500 12". She gonna bang!
Crutchfield are the best. They set me up with upgrades to my 2003 GT with the red-headed step child MACH 1000 system and it worked out very well. You may be able to beat the price, but you will never beat the service and technical expertise. These guys know their stuff.

OP
OP
psr070187

psr070187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium w Active Exhaust
Yeah, Ivy stayed on the phone w me for like 45 minutes answering every ridiculous question I could think of and the system she helped me with seems to be exactly what I want/ need. Mid to high end, not breaking the bank, good punch but not overpowering. Boom. $550 & I'm gold.