• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
^^^ This - update to my previous post. I just reached out to Ford chat and found out my Dark Horse has finally been scheduled for the week of 7/15!
Congrats on getting your Dark Horse scheduled!!! I think my last message to Ford helped push the needle for you šŸ˜‰
Sponsored

ViperX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24ā€™ Mustang GT Premium- PP, AE, NPP, 401A
Reached out to Ford chat but their tracking systems are updating. No vin or updates, the wait continues from 2/26.
Congrats to those who got scheduled!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet SS
Reading this is sickening! I never would have ordered one if I knew it would take this long. I was told three months until delivery give or take 2 months. It's only been 18 days but I haven't gotten a confirmation or anything. I was assured my order was placed and that the dealer did have an allocation still. I can't imagine how that feels, my anxiety is through the roof not knowing anything.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29 IMG_1744(2)

Lakersfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Reading this is sickening! I never would have ordered one if I knew it would take this long. I was told three months until delivery give or take 2 months. It's only been 18 days but I haven't gotten a confirmation or anything. I was assured my order was placed and that the dealer did have an allocation still. I can't imagine how that feels, my anxiety is through the roof not knowing anything.

IMG_1744(2).jpg
If the order was placed you would've gotten an email from Ford saying that your order was placed. I got my day after I paid my deposit to the dealer.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet SS
If the order was placed you would've gotten an email from Ford saying that your order was placed. I got my day after I paid my deposit to the dealer.
They charged me for deposit. Who wohld i talk to about it other than the dealership who is telling me that they ordered it "we assure you"?

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29 IMG_1745

Airtrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
just got the email that mine is scheduled for late July!!!! Assuming another 4 weeks after that for delivery. I CAN'T WAIT!

Screenshot 2024-05-24 093107.png
Awesome! The white looks great! Still confused I ordered similar in Vapor Blue on 4/5 still no schedule.

Lakersfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
They charged me for deposit. Who wohld i talk to about it other than the dealership who is telling me that they ordered it "we assure you"?

IMG_1745.jpg
yeah that's very odd. Did you provide the dealership your email address? Like I said I got an email from Ford the day after I placed the order and paid the deposit. If you contact Ford you'll need your order number which you don't have. I would keep bugging the dealership.

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
Contact your dealership to do two things: verify your email address and get the 4-character Order ID they used for placing your order. Incorrect email will prevent you from getting the auto-generated messages from Ford. Once you have the order ID, Ford's support chat can look up your order.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet SS
yeah that's very odd. Did you provide the dealership your email address? Like I said I got an email from Ford the day after I placed the order and paid the deposit. If you contact Ford you'll need your order number which you don't have. I would keep bugging the dealership.
Yes i gave them my email and he read it back to verify.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Yes i gave them my email and he read it back to verify.
Iā€™m in Canada and maybe itā€™s different but I never got one. My sales guy said he got it and didnā€™t bother forwarding it. Showed me on his computer it went in just fine. Iā€™d just got see him/her and confirm.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet SS
Iā€™m in Canada and maybe itā€™s different but I never got one. My sales guy said he got it and didnā€™t bother forwarding it. Showed me on his computer it went in just fine. Iā€™d just got see him/her and confirm.
My wifes half sister is related to the dealership owner, its an hour drive 1 way but I would like some answers.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
My wifes half sister is related to the dealership owner, its an hour drive 1 way but I would like some answers.
totally get it. I was confused when I didnā€™t get my email after finding this app. Put my mind at ease when he showed me it on his cpu. Maybe they can send you a pic of the confirmation? Best of luck and congrats
Sponsored