• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
3/27/23, the day the order banks opened.
When did you get the word yours was scheduled? Sorry if I missed that mention.
Sponsored

UncleTed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5, VW Atlas, DH ordered
For this scheduling cycle probably, does mean that they're planning on building some at least.
Probably not long left on this cycle.

Does seem a little odd that they're recommending shifting ecoboo's orders to wheels with limited availability.

Also do wonder what the issue they're having with blackroof's overspray ?

As they seem to be forever out of them and they're now recommending an all black car to get a black roof... so can't be a shortage of paint.
Apologies in advance for what is potentially a stupid question.

Does "scheduling cycle" as you mentioned equal what's mentioned in the top of the thread as "production weeks 4/29-5/27?"

thank you, new to forum

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I assume the next chapter in this ongoing drama will be the MY25 changeover.
- will prices change
- will colors chang
- will those orders not build roll over or require reorder
I guarantee prices will change (i.e. go up) and most likely some colors removed, while new ones will be added...

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Apologies in advance for what is potentially a stupid question.

Does "scheduling cycle" as you mentioned equal what's mentioned in the top of the thread as "production weeks 4/29-5/27?"

thank you, new to forum
Yes they seem to schedule a months worth of builds at a time. You'll see the same week numbers appear 4x I think, with titles like Retail Scheduling, Commit scheduling, Scheduling and finally clean up scheduling.
It's all just different planning stages
Then they'll take a break and move on to the next month.

I got my vin as the start of the current cycle for a build during the week of 5/13

UncleTed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guarantee prices will change (i.e. go up) and most likely some colors removed, while new ones will be added...
Prices are already up on the MY24. I just did another build on the ford website and recaros were 1650 a month ago are 1995 now. . Something else was also more but can’t remember what it was. The order I made 5 wks ago was up $1000

UncleTed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes they seem to schedule a months worth of builds at a time. You'll see the same week numbers appear 4x I think, with titles like Retail Scheduling, Commit scheduling, Scheduling and finally clean up scheduling.
It's all just different planning stages
Then they'll take a break and move on to the next month.

I got my vin as the start of the current cycle for a build during the week of 5/13
Congrats on the vin. And thanks for the tutorial. I’m amazed that something can be fascinating, confusing and frustrating at the same time. Project mgmt is not a strong suit for ford apparently on the production side.

On Feb 10. I ordered DH premium. Vapor blue, painted stripes, recaros, HP, manual. I can’t imagine when they might build it. Dealer says I will probably have the car 4mos from order date but that seems unlikely at best.

cheers to you. Thanks for your help

jmross845

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Xtreme Recon, 2023 Subaru Crosstrek
So far so good! I’ve been lucky. I ordered February 6th and I got an email today that my build is complete!

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (3/28/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 IMG_5437

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
My DH with HP is getting built the week of 4/29.
My GT Premium is supposed to be built on 4-24-24.
Which means it could be built one week earlier or one week later.
Then sit in Michigan for, who really knows?
Good Luck on your DH.

Pumkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium
So far so good! I’ve been lucky. I ordered February 6th and I got an email today that my build is complete!

IMG_5437.png

Awesome! When did you get the confirmation email with your estmated built date? And what are your specs.

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
Any scheduling updates for this week?

jmross845

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Xtreme Recon, 2023 Subaru Crosstrek
I placed the order on 02/06/24. On 02/15/24 I received an email stating that my Mustang was scheduled to be built the week of 04/01/1024. While checking weekly, they moved my build date to the week of 03/25/24. In actuality, my build started on 03/14/2025. On Sunday 03/31/2024 I received an email stating my build was complete. Today, 04/01/24 I received an email stating my Mustang was on the way to the dealership. I spoke to my dealer today, and he said it’s expected on or about 04/25/24. Train from Michigan to Albany, NY. Car carrier to my dealership in Goshen, NY. I ordered a dark matter gray GT PP with bronze package, active flow exhaust, magnaride, high premium package, racing stripes, red leather. Pretty much everything.
Sponsored