• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (4/27/23) + Build Notes & Key Constraints

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
does this mean no 300A GT's being scheduled yet? I would have thought the more base models would be built before the premiums with more options. i have a 300A GT with the 10 speed and active exhaust ordered as the only options.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Must be something with the center console from how the constraints read.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
does this mean no 300A GT's being scheduled yet? I would have thought the more base models would be built before the premiums with more options. i have a 300A GT with the 10 speed and active exhaust ordered as the only options.
This thing has been misleading every week it has been out so far. The first week it was out they were saying no black painted roofs and several nite pony packages featuring a black painted roof still got scheduled. The next week they were saying no convertibles and my convertible got scheduled. I would only expect more misleading information again.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
This thing has been misleading every week it has been out so far. The first week it was out they were saying no black painted roofs and several nite pony packages featuring a black painted roof still got scheduled. The next week they were saying no convertibles and my convertible got scheduled. I would only expect more misleading information again.
very confusing

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I guess we'll be waiting until July for more builds now.

Assuming after that another 2 months for delivery, we're going to be pushing into the transition towards cold weather.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

Assuming after that another 2 months for delivery, we're going to be pushing into the transition towards cold weather.
Yeah, looks like generally 1-2 weeks of scheduling, sometimes 1 week of cleanup scheduling, 1-2 weeks of no scheduling, repeat. So im assuming May 11 for July scheduling. Last year it was later in May for July scheduling, and it was limited scheduling because the plant was down 2 weeks for summer break, but Q6543 just showed its only 1 this year.

Also, not sure, but Dark Horse may schedule on non scheduling weeks because it may be weekly allocation.

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I’m with you. I don’t believe anything at this point

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS

I’m good with that, Texas doesn’t get cold until January, at least here in the DFW

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I’m good with that, Texas doesn’t get cold until January, at least here in the DFW
I wish it was that way in the panhandle. We will probably see snow in October.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Also, I resubmitted my order today because I needed to add nite pony, and when my dealer was trying to add nite pony, it would remove another feature. So I had to resubmit. I’m good with august September delivery tbh