• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

timd50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
“Most 2024 Mustangs have a massive glass panel that combines a 12.4-inch gauge cluster and a 13.2-inch touchscreen; the base model has the same size screens, but they're separated.”

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a41200568/2024-ford-mustang-revealed/

Yes, I know. There was some misinformation around the time of the reveal - the below article points to that.

"To be fair, we aren't 100 percent sure that this image is actually the way the 2024 Ford Mustang base model interior will look. It is possible that this is not the final layout since this image appears to be from a concept rendering"

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2024-ford-mustang-base-trim-interior/

At some point later in September, I believe Ford confirmed all trims will get the same screen layout. That could still change between now and April.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I beg to differ :p minus the dirty windshield 🤣

IMG-20221112-WA0006.jpg
>using pic of modded car to make point

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang EcoBoost Convertible Spied in Vapor Blue w/Blue Brembos trump-donald

PS it do be sexy though. Always liked the MY18+ with a grille delete

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
>using pic of modded car to make point

trump-donald.gif

PS it do be sexy though. Always liked the MY18+ with a grille delete
With our without the cervinis grilles the front end looks good 👍

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang EcoBoost Convertible Spied in Vapor Blue w/Blue Brembos 20180530_213946-1600x778

Last edited:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
With our without the cervinis grilles the front end looks good 👍

20180530_213946-1600x778.jpg
Love the Scooby color combo. Also crazy how much better the EU headlights look without that ugly amber integrated into the housings. Gives it a different shape essentially.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Look if it's a mustang with a V8, I love it regardless, but this can't be unseen

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang EcoBoost Convertible Spied in Vapor Blue w/Blue Brembos XOmdfr2_d

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

TrackMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT
Late with the salty reply, but general consensus is that only people who bought 18 refreshes "like" the front end. I personally find it hard to believe
I know it was late, I don’t get on 7g very often. I’m sorry. I’ll take this one back and try to come up with something faster on the next one…

TrackMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT
Nothing wrong with either Mustang. You don't have to have a V8 and its straight line speed to enjoy a Mustang and its great looks and pedigree. The ecoboost will out-maneuver and out- handle the coyote all day long.

BTW, the Ford GT is an ecoboost.
It’s about much more than straight line speed and if you believe the ecoboost will beat a GT on a circuit course I have terrible news for you.
If you have an ecoboost more power to you, not for me. I’m sure guys with GT350s say the same thing to me… and GT500 owners say the same to them. And GT3 owners to them… and on and on and on until Elon Musk shows up with his latest Space X toy…

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
It’s about much more than straight line speed and if you believe the ecoboost will beat a GT on a circuit course I have terrible news for you.
If you have an ecoboost more power to you, not for me. I’m sure guys with GT350s say the same thing to me… and GT500 owners say the same to them. And GT3 owners to them… and on and on and on until Elon Musk shows up with his latest Space X toy…
I agree about the circuit course, too many straight-a-ways. On a continuous curvy road, with the GT carrying almost 200 lbs more up front, the 4T will slowly but surely get further and further away (Drivers being equal). I didn't want a muscle car. I just wanted a sports couple that was nice looking, had a good amount of speed with leather interior (along with the '18 plus refresh) ... and that is what I have. Oh, and great gas mileage :wink: .

TrackMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT
I agree about the circuit course, too many straight-a-ways. On a continuous curvy road, with the GT carrying almost 200 lbs more up front, the 4T will slowly but surely get further and further away (Drivers being equal). I didn't want a muscle car. I just wanted a sports couple that was nice looking, had a good amount of speed with leather interior (along with the '18 plus refresh) ... and that is what I have. Oh, and great gas mileage :wink: .
My statement stands true for auto cross as well, which is almost no straights. I am not upset you got an ecoboost, I don’t think less of you for it, it’s just not for me. To argue the ecoboost is faster than the GT is just not accurate. I’m sorry, the ecoboost is not faster than the GT. It’s more economical in every conceivable way, but not faster.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
My statement stands true for auto cross as well, which is almost no straights. I am not upset you got an ecoboost, I don’t think less of you for it, it’s just not for me. To argue the ecoboost is faster than the GT is just not accurate. I’m sorry, the ecoboost is not faster than the GT. It’s more economical in every conceivable way, but not faster.
No worries. Never said it was faster, just saying that it handles better around curves and turns, which is an absolute fact.

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 & 2010 Honda Fit Sport
These are a little let down to me. The color looks so flat in the side profiles!

Edit: I still think it's one of those "in-person" colors though. Avalanche grey looked real flat in photos but in person was amazing.
I agree about the color. I've been seeing a lot of manufacturers going with dullish pastel looking colors. A lot of Toyotas have gone that route (Tacomas, Camrys, etc.) as well as some Hondas I've seen and it kind of looks dull; not really eye-popping. Perhaps they're getting away from clearcoats? I'm not sure as I've never seen one close up, but my opinion is clearcoats are great if you take care of it but if it's parked outside and it becomes oxidized where it de-laminates from the basecoat, there's no way to "fix" it other than a repaint job. Most cars I've seen that are a few years old all have that whitish circles on the roof and hood surfaces where the clearcoat has been damaged.
Sponsored