• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
Just a reminder, unless there has been an update on the previously leaked info, there is not a lot of choice as to Options - with only four choices.

If you want a rear Spoiler (although they are Fake with all Drag and zero Downforce), you need to option the "Appearance Pkg", which incredibley excludes any further options - ie No Magneride or Recaros or Black Pkg.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1691895125038
Sponsored

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Just a basic GT A10 Auto in Atlas Blue, although I can add Magneride later, I am more of the old school preferring a more bone jarring experience to remind me of what I am driving. :)
Nice. That's essentially what my S550 order that I never got was.

Mine was an Atlas blue, A10 auto with magneride.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Just a reminder, unless there has been an update on the previously leaked info, there is not a lot of choice as to Options - with only four choices.

If you want a rear Spoiler (although they are Fake with all Drag and zero Downforce), you need to option the "Appearance Pkg", which incredibley excludes any further options - ie No Magneride or Recaros or Black Pkg.

1691895125038.png
I'm really hoping that sanity prevails and this gets reworked when they finally release pricing and options because frankly, it is ridiculous.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Probably worked out for the best if you are getting a MY24 ?
Yeah look retrospectively it probably was better because pricing aside, I might be ending up with a very special car in the form of a Dark Horse.
I have been waiting almost 2 years now. They say good things come to those who wait. Let's see if that rings true for me 😊

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation

1691895125038.png
Are the wheels on the black pack a different design to std wheels (like the US Nite Pony) or just std wheels painted black.

I'm also leaning towards Atlas Blue.

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are the wheels on the black pack a different design to std wheels (like the US Nite Pony) or just std wheels painted black.

I'm also leaning towards Atlas Blue.
They should be the same as the standard Performance Pkg (67J) wheels painted black ("19” X 9”/19” X 9.5” Black-painted Aluminum Wheels with 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) summer only tire is included when 60G is ordered with 67J)

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
They should be the same as the standard Performance Pkg (67J) wheels painted black ("19” X 9”/19” X 9.5” Black-painted Aluminum Wheels with 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) summer only tire is included when 60G is ordered with 67J)
Excellent thanks Steve

Spitball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicRS
Dear Steve
A few of us have already paid deposits and ordered vehicles months ago. Are you saying we need to reorder again?
SB

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Dear Steve
A few of us have already paid deposits and ordered vehicles months ago. Are you saying we need to reorder again?
SB
Yeah, i have an invoice with all the particulars from about a month ago or so... i don't think there is more i can do.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive

1691895125038.png
Ford australia missing an opportunity not optioning the ecoboost with the magnaride/brembo package.
As an ex- ecoboost owner, i would have forked out for that and so would every other ecoboost owner i know of. Anyhow....

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dear Steve
SB
Hi Spitball, no I have been holding off ordering, as I was planning going through a Car Broker, but the indicative price I got from my local dealer was over $2K less, and they had been refusing customer offers to Pre-Order until now (so I am first on the list for a GT). Cheers.

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, i have an invoice with all the particulars from about a month ago or so... i don't think there is more i can do.
Yes it is an indicative Invoice based on an equivalent spec MY23, however it would indicate Gov ORC and lock in Dealer Delivery Charges - and should be simply updated with any Price Increase over the MY23, which if the Ford US Pricing Policy for our spec GT and Dark Horse is consistent in Aust', should be relatively minor (GT US$150 / DH US$ 1,400 over the Mach-1- see P.8 Post 116). Although with FoA we will just have to wait and see final Pricing!

Last edited:

GTCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XBGT Hardtop, XB Hardtop, 2018 Mustang GT
I assume a signed contract price remains the same despite any fluctuations in the AUD?

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, Unless the contract has a Currency Caveat (which is not standard practice), the agreed Price should be locked in, although its probably best to check for any caveats (send them an email request for clarification, then you have it in writing).
Sponsored