• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Does anyone who’s been there and done that with Ford before know if we’ll need to lock in spec for orders once the pricing is announced?

...and leaning towards Oxford White. Would be nice to see some cars in the metal before having to lock in a choice!
I'll second that!
I'm torn between Oxford White and Rapid Red... simply cannot decide, despite visiting stealerships used lots and looking at S550s to get an idea of colours. In the ideal world they'd have one of each, side by side for an instant comparison!

From what I've read, the yanks can change their order specs up until a VIN has been allocated, at which point the order is then locked in.

But what time limits apply to us, I'd be keen to know as well.
Sponsored

Reactions: JWM

Mexpirate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
8 months phhtt :) I've had a deposit down for mustang nearly 2 years to the day, they couldn't deliver a 22 or 23 in Perth (didnt want a dealer used with the huge markup) so I've been waiting ever since :( so I feel your pain.
Not Lynford I hope, only had my deposit down for three months and worried there will be a lot of people ahead of me in the queue and it's going to be quite a while until I can get my dark horse

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
I'll second that!
I'm torn between Oxford White and Rapid Red... simply cannot decide, despite visiting stealerships used lots and looking at S550s to get an idea of colours. In the ideal world they'd have one of each, side by side for an instant comparison!

From what I've read, the yanks can change their order specs up until a VIN has been allocated, at which point the order is then locked in.

But what time limits apply to us, I'd be keen to know as well.
Funny, I'm torn between Oxford White and Atlas Blue, although probably with a slight leaning towards Atlas Blue.

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
The Oxford with the black roof is 1 fine looking car, but I'm leaning towards Atlas or Ember haven't decided yet

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I assume we've all seen Rick's drone footage?

If not, this;

It does offer a great comparison of colours, relative to one another.

I'm not sure which is the loudest cop-bait colour now... move over Race Red, because Grabber Blue and Yellow Splash are hard to miss!

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
After seeing this I'm leaning away from Grabber Blue towards Oxford White with the Nite Pony (Dark appearance) package.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Me too but the silver wheels don't match GB.
I will have GB with black roof

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One more sleep!!! :fingerscrossed:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why on earth do they keep advertising [Carsales] a new-to-order car you haven't been able to order for quite some time?

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule MY23

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Haven't seen anything yet, so I take it the 23rd June, means US time, not Aus time. Might have another day to wait.

What's everyone's guess for a GT manual? I'm guessing 75k inc GST (but ex LCT and on roads)