• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Haven't seen anything yet, so I take it the 23rd June, means US time, not Aus time. Might have another day to wait.

What's everyone's guess for a GT manual? I'm guessing 75k inc GST (but ex LCT and on roads)
I'm guessing closer to 90k mark drive away for the GT and prob 120k for the dark horse. Just rough comparing the mach e from the states to here they seem to be close to double for our equivalent spec
(Praying that I'm wrong)
Sponsored

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Haven't seen anything yet, so I take it the 23rd June, means US time, not Aus time. Might have another day to wait.
No, nothing seen or received here.
I would take these rumors and secret squirrel screen shots with a grain of salt.
Besides, if you are releasing info for a specific region, it should be in that regions time zone/date.

If a company is organised properly, the dealers would have had the info days ago to digest themselves, with an embargo in place before releasing to the public today @ 09:00 AEST this morning.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like Ford AU has actually been doing things today... sorry, but not what we're after!

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule FordAU.JPG

I'd prefer the winning feeling in a Mustang, but this is obviously needed in Ford AU:

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule WakeUp.JPG

Mexpirate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
I'm guessing closer to 90k mark drive away for the GT and prob 120k for the dark horse. Just rough comparing the mach e from the states to here they seem to be close to double for our equivalent spec
(Praying that I'm wrong)
Really hope you're wrong, will be cancelling my pre-order if they want $120k for a dark horse, most report I've seen have estimated $85-90k +orc for a base DH

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Really hope you're wrong, will be cancelling my pre-order if they want $120k for a dark horse, most report I've seen have estimated $85-90k +orc for a base DH
I agree, ill be cancelling mine if its over the 100k mark.
I had compared drive away mach e pricing for aus-us (didnt go into features) and was a bit shocked. Not sure why but they seem marked up here

Mach e :
Select $87k aud/ $43k US
Premium $101k aud/ $47k US
Gt $118k aud/$60k US

Prices currently for the 24 premium Gt $47k US and $63k for the DH premium

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Ask me on 24th June
Hey, Walt! The 24th has arrived, and I must say, the suspense is killing us! We're like a herd of wild Mustang enthusiasts, stampeding through the internet in search of that coveted pricing information. But alas, our saddles remain empty, and our wallets are itching for action. So, oh wise bearer of inside info, when will the curtain rise, and the Mustang's price dance into our lives? Don't leave us hanging like a rearview mirror charm—spill the beans 😁

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
I agree, ill be cancelling mine if its over the 100k mark.
I had compared drive away mach e pricing for aus-us (didnt go into features) and was a bit shocked. Not sure why but they seem marked up here

Mach e :
Select $87k aud/ $43k US
Premium $101k aud/ $47k US
Gt $118k aud/$60k US

Prices currently for the 24 premium Gt $47k US and $63k for the DH premium
I think all your Pricing Estimates are massively exaggerated. AS we already know the Pricing on the MY22-3 Au Mustang, the real world Pricing Indicator is the net Price INCREASE in the US car over the previous year.

As I recall, the MY24 Dark Horse has arround US$2,000 Price Increase over the Mach-1, not $20K.

Regarding the GT Premium Pricing (AU Spec), although there is a listed US$3650 Price Increase, if you delve into the revised options pricing, quite another pricing scenario is revealed.

Firstly US$1,000 of that price is a US specific "Gas Guzzler" TAX, not applicable to Australia.

Although Ford Au increased the MY22 Pricing by $900, we could (should!) benefit from only a roughly similar price increase on the MY24, as whilst the host US GT has a US$2650 Price Increase (excluding the US Gas Guzzler Tax), this should be partially OFFSET (theoretically) by the Price Reduction of the GT Performance Package of US $1700. This has REDUCED from US $6700 to US $4995

In addition the 12.4" Digital Dash is now Standard across the Range, and the B&O 1000W Audio System (US $995 Option) has been absorbed into the 401A Package, which has increased by US$200, producing additional $800 savings.

In summary: GT Premium Price Increase = US $2,650
GT Performance Pkg Price REDUCTION = US $1,700 (as included with Aus Spec Mustang GTs).
B&O Audio Net Reduction = US $800
Total Saving: 1700 + 800 = 2500
Indicative Net Increase = 2650-2500 = US $150

The other key factor influencing pricing is the Exchange Rates - which impacts Every Imported Car.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
I think all your Pricing Estimates are massively exaggerated. AS we already know the Pricing on the MY22-3 Au Mustang, the real world Pricing Indicator is the net Price INCREASE in the US car over the previous year.

As I recall, the MY24 Dark Horse has arround US$2,000 Price Increase over the Mach-1, not $20K.

Regarding the GT Premium Pricing (AU Spec), although there is a listed US$3650 Price Increase, if you delve into the revised options pricing, quite another pricing scenario is revealed.

Firstly US$1,000 of that price is a US specific "Gas Guzzler" TAX, not applicable to Australia.

Although Ford Au increased the MY22 Pricing by $900, we could (should!) benefit from only a roughly similar price increase on the MY24, as whilst the host US GT has a US$2650 Price Increase (excluding the US Gas Guzzler Tax), this should be partially OFFSET (theoretically) by the Price Reduction of the GT Performance Package of US $1700. This has REDUCED from US $6700 to US $4995

In addition the 12.4" Digital Dash is now Standard across the Range, and the B&O 1000W Audio System (US $995 Option) has been absorbed into the 401A Package, which has increased by US$200, producing additional $800 savings.

GT Performance Pkg Price REDUCTION = US $1,700 (as included with Aus Spec Mustang GTs).

The other key factor influencing pricing is the Exchange Rates - which impacts Every Imported Car.
I agree with you, those mach e prices I just pulled from the Ford Au/US websites and just based my guestimate on the dollar charged for the car US/AU nothing else. I guess we can only hope Ford Au don't put their own mark ups

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation

The active exhaust is a $1200 USD option ($1800 AUD) on top of a 401A equipment spec and it comes std here so that'll prob get factored into the sticker price.

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
The active exhaust is a $1200 USD option ($1800 AUD) on top of a 401A equipment spec and it comes std here so that'll prob get factored into the sticker price.
No, It is actually US$1,225, and we have been getting the Active Exhaust as standard on the GT since the FN release in 2018, and there has been no change in price with this, so it is already factored in any pricing increase as above (Net US$150), .

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Re pricing... an interesting article on Ford Authority a few days ago about the Everest price increase in Australia.

2024 FORD EVEREST TO GET MORE EXPENSIVE IN AUSTRALIA
Ford notes that rising commodities costs and currency changes are largely to blame, though we must also consider the supply/demand curve, as is usually the case.
“The price adjustments are consistent with the evaluation of market conditions we regularly undertake across our product portfolio, which take into consideration a number of different external factors such as currency and material cost considerations,” a Ford Australia spokesperson explained.
Source:
https://fordauthority.com/2023/06/2024-ford-everest-to-get-more-expensive-in-australia/

Supply and demand would have to be tighter with Mustang, so the same attitude will probably apply?

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Prices were due to be released 23/6/23 But my dealer now says he has no idea when actual Au prices will be released

As an aside my 2023 was supposed to arrive first week MAY 23
now its last week July 6 weeks late

how does that happen?

all other orders have been on time

something is off not just with 24 but 2023 as well
Sponsored