• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 GR Toyota Supra 45th Anniversary Special Edition Unveiled

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Nice looking car. I've still yet to drive one - I'm sure they are a blast.

Side note... what's the story with you being a Mustang forum? You drive a Supra, your name is "Supra" and your first posting is about a Supra?.... LOL just curious.

I came here with a new Mustang order, eventually back out because I took over an order for a new ZL1 coming in.. so no judgement. :giggle:

OP
OP

Supra93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra & RX7
Side note... what's the story with you being a Mustang forum? You drive a Supra, your name is "Supra" and your first posting is about a Supra?.... LOL just curious.
I'm a moderator on a number of sister forums. Just keeping all of the car community up to date with car news.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
The Supra is a pretty great Value, I see them in the 9s at the local track with VERY few mods.

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2001 Avalon
As much as I do love the new Supra, I also fail to see the relevance in posting this on a Mustang forum. Maybe a generic car news forum but not one specific to Mustangs.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
As much as I do love the new Supra, I also fail to see the relevance in posting this on a Mustang forum. Maybe a generic car news forum but not one specific to Mustangs.
It's posted in a General Forum (Non 7th Gen Mustang Related Topic). Can't get much more general than that. :)

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's posted in a General Forum (Non 7th Gen Mustang Related Topic). Can't get much more general than that. :)
Did not catch that. My mistake.

I'll see myself out.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
If Toyota let people order supras the same way ford does order banks, I might be driving a Supra.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I like the supra. I just know it will cost more that an m3/m4 comp. It will beat those cars and it is lighter. Unfortunately will be 100k 😭😭😭.

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really wish they offered a cheaper model say with cloth seats and such. I think it's a tad over priced.
Otherwise, probably one of the best sports cars you can buy right now. Definitely one of the lighter weight options.