• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

20 inch OEM Wheels

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
Been thinking of maybe ordering a 25 GT when ordering opens up later this yr and was going through the options and does anyone have experience with the 20 inch OEM optional wheels for $1350 ? not a bad price for optional 20's. I have always run the 19X9 performance pack wheels on my S550 , is the ride still ok? be a little shorter sidewall with the 20's. was thinking of a iconic silver GT with those wheels, would look good i think. thanks!
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Waiting for a 25 makes no sense to meā€¦ youā€™re literally waiting for the price increases and maybe different colors, iconic silver is available now.

even if itā€™s only a 4% increase itā€™s gonna be another 2 grand easy.

Last edited:

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Just bought my Rapid Red GT Prem off my dealers lot (instead of ordering exactly what I wanted) a couple of weeks ago.

The reason? 6-8 month build wait, per my Sales Rep, the Sales Manager, and the Ordering Agent. WTBleep?! Never heard of such a thing! As @Q6543 states; the 2025s will be out before then. My Sales Rep flat out told me they couldn't guarantee a negotiated price on a '24; due to likely price increases; nor the trade value they were offering on my Focus RS trade.

Best of luck with whatever path you choose!

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Been thinking of maybe ordering a 25 GT when ordering opens up later this yr and was going through the options and does anyone have experience with the 20 inch OEM optional wheels for $1350 ? not a bad price for optional 20's. I have always run the 19X9 performance pack wheels on my S550 , is the ride still ok? be a little shorter sidewall with the 20's. was thinking of a iconic silver GT with those wheels, would look good i think. thanks!
In my experience, the size of the rim mattered less; the tires impact the ride more.

Now yes... there will be a noticeable difference if someone is going from 17inch to 20inch...
OP you probably won't notice much of a difference going from 19inch to 20inch.

What matters more is the tires that you have on the rims.
You could easily go up in rim size to 20inch and with the right set of tires designed for comfort your driving experience will probably be better than a set of 19inch with drag slicks.

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for a 25 makes no sense to meā€¦ youā€™re literally waiting for the price increases and maybe different colors, iconic silver is available now.

even if itā€™s only a 4% increase itā€™s be another 2 grand easy.
I have the 20" wheels on my 24 EcoBoost Premium and absolutely love them! Ride Quilty and looks are really good. I say go for it, you won't be disappointed at all.
Thanks! yeah they have the same design spokes as the PP1 19 inch wheels i have, i like the look. are they painted silver or more polished silver? i thought they would look good on a iconic silver GT. how do you like the goodyear tires on them?

JollyPedro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 EcoBooat
Thanks! yeah they have the same design spokes as the PP1 19 inch wheels i have, i like the look. are they painted silver or more polished silver? i thought they would look good on a iconic silver GT. how do you like the goodyear tires on them?
Painted aluminum and the tires have been great so far! Iā€™m really happy them so far.

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Painted aluminum and the tires have been great so far! Iā€™m really happy them so far.
awesome, thanks! and those are 9 inches wide compared to stock 19's are 8.5 i think and a 265 tire compared to 19's 255

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have them and love ā€˜em. Ride is still very good to me.

IMG_0923.jpeg
IMG_0925.jpeg
yeah i would think since they are a ford option, they would not want it to ride bad, car looks good! and if you were to buy those aftermarket i would guess they would cost around $4K, when i bought my 19 inch PP1 wheels and tires off tirerack they cost $3K

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
I love mine! The ride is just fine and the Goodyears are great tires.
The only down-side it there are a lot of crevices to clean break dust out of. Can't wait for the pads to be broken in so they shed less.

S650 Mustang 20 inch OEM Wheels IMG_6293
Sponsored