• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

19x10.5 rear, 19x9.5 front...

IntoTheFold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Yesterday, while getting my windows tinted on my s650 GT Premium, I walked to a nearby tire/wheel shop. They sold me on a staggered setup of TSW Daytona wheels as described in the subject of this thread. Will also put Continental Extreme Contact Sport tires on (275/40R/19 rear, 255/40R/19 front).

Anyone here have a similar setup with a photo? If so, what kind of suspension upgrades did you go with? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
IntoTheFold

IntoTheFold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, those bronze Rays look sharp!!

Offsets will be positive 40mm in front and positive 25mm rear.

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
What is the offset of those wheels.
Im running Rays 57DR 19x9.5 +35 squared with a 27/35/19

unnamed.jpg
Goodness what a setup. Is it me or is the spoiler delete on the S650 one of the best.

This thing looks like it could be 30 years old or 30 years in the future. Would love to see some more pics. I assume it's lowered. Great spec you have indeed I would describe it as clean and racey.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i used https://www.willtheyfit.com to see your setup and your wheels and tires will fit no issue. your rear wheels will have a little poke, but the sidewall should be safe from rubbing inside the wheel well

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP

You have the Big Brembo calipers, right? Any clearance issues with the offsets? It was my understanding the minimum offsets were, front-45mm, rear-52.5mm.

OP
OP
IntoTheFold

IntoTheFold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
IntoTheFold

IntoTheFold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have the Big Brembo calipers, right? Any clearance issues with the offsets? It was my understanding the minimum offsets were, front-45mm, rear-52.5mm.
[/Qrocket!
I do have the Brembo brake package. Damn. I might have to bring the car in and change the order before it gets too far along.

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
I do have the Brembo brake package. Damn. I might have to bring the car in and change the order before it gets too far along.
Per Levitown Ford Dealer web site they have the OEM wheels that come on the GT PP and they show the offsets I listed.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
depends a lot more on the spoke design/thickness/profile than offset. what wheels are you getting? Ford gives the Nite Pony/Bronze Appearance Package wheels less than 5mm of space between the spokes and the Brembo calipers. when i get to work tomorrow, i will check one of the Mustangs we have with either of those packages and see what the offset of those are

OP
OP
IntoTheFold

IntoTheFold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
depends a lot more on the spoke design/thickness/profile than offset. what wheels are you getting? Ford gives the Nite Pony/Bronze Appearance Package wheels less than 5mm of space between the spokes and the Brembo calipers. when i get to work tomorrow, i will check one of the Mustangs we have with either of those packages and see what the offset of those are
I have the 19" black painted wheels with my nite pony package. I just have the GT Premium, but not the performance package (kinda wishing I opted to add it, tbh). The tire/wheel shop ordered the black TSW Daytona wheels for me. But I will do some checking around tomorrow as well. I appreciate ya and everyone's input!

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si

Thanks man!
From my research 10.5 +25 is going to poke and rub unless you run camber and a stretched tire. You need something closer to 10.5 +45, which is pretty hard to find. Thats why I just went with the squared set up.

Look at the RTR specs on their 10.5 rear wheels, and pictures online there isnt much room left.
I would put your specs on a wheel fitment calculator like 1010wheels and see how much more you would poke.

OP
OP
IntoTheFold

IntoTheFold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man!
From my research 10.5 +25 is going to poke and rub unless you run camber and a stretched tire. You need something closer to 10.5 +45, which is pretty hard to find. Thats why I just went with the squared set up.

Look at the RTR specs on their 10.5 rear wheels, and pictures online there isnt much room left.
I would put your specs on a wheel fitment calculator like 1010wheels and see how much more you would poke.
The square setup is looking more and more appealing to me now. I'd have to adjust camber and go with a stretched tire if I lowered the car? Perhaps I can get away with just letting it ride with the stock suspension for now.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
My Corvette, SN95 and Dark Horse are staggered, but my S550 that I drive on trips and such is not because I like to rotate the tires. Tire life is dramatically improved by going square when you are able to rotate them. Staggered looks better, but if you have priced tires lately, square saves you money. Just my opinion
Sponsored