• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cars And Shenanigans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Here she is! Some mustang peeps in another thread asked to post when I got her! I’m a little late but she’s my baby!

@carsandshenanigans on Insta and YT

5.0, premium high package, upgraded 20” PP1 wheels, non performance package, active exhaust, space grey interior, red Brembos with Vapor blue #1 Ford blue color this far IMO. Beats ford performance blue.

With dual throttle bodies this beast sounds like a gun being shot whenever i rev it! Putting H pipe on it today!

So far, the 2024 Mustang doesn’t deserve the hate it’s getting. Dyno numbers have been proven to have a 15-20+ hp increase, which is what Ford promised, and although new model isn’t a complete crazy jump to new design it’s familiar and better IMO. Quality for mine is there and feels like nicer materials were utilized. The fact we can use 2023- mods on this unit is great too! Further Customization right away!

IMG_0415.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0408.jpeg

IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_6788.jpeg

IMG_6777.jpeg
Sponsored

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
I keep seeing this "interior materials are better". Admittedly, I have not sat in the interior of a new one but all of the pictures seem to look like the seats/doors/center console (90% of the interior) are all the same. I got it...they put some new screens in, but what exactly has changed on the materials side? The new hard controls area particularly looks like cheap hard plastic. Not trying to be rude, but just genuinely curious as to what interior materials are better.

OP
OP
Cars And Shenanigans

Cars And Shenanigans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
I keep seeing this "interior materials are better". Admittedly, I have not sat in the interior of a new one but all of the pictures seem to look like the seats/doors/center console (90% of the interior) are all the same. I got it...they put some new screens in, but what exactly has changed on the materials side? The new hard controls area particularly looks like cheap hard plastic. Not trying to be rude, but just genuinely curious as to what interior materials are better.
The steering wheel is of much higher quality material. I work for Ford and drove a 2023 with only 100 miles on it and the steering wheel was already a glossy black and was hard as a rock. The new steering wheel is soft and has nicer leather on it. Almost feels like a aftermarket high end steering wheel.

The interior customization options allow for more colors inside with different seatbelts for each interior. The seats overall feel more comfortable. All the fitment is very nice. Only had a few things where I’m like,” Eh” compared to other models. Whenever I look at the dash area and door sills, it does not look as cheap as the previous model. Everything is much smoother and refined. Again though, it’s not a crazy world difference, but it is definitely better.

Granted, this is a cost effective vehicle, and it’s not gonna be as high end as a Lamborghini or Rolls Royce but compared to the previous model. Everything has a slicker and smoother finish, transmission shifts much better than the previous 10 speed. Doesn’t bother you back-and-forth and delivers power well. At least on my vehicle the pain is absolutely beautiful and the engine compartment is well nicely dressed without too much fake engine covers. There’s one thin piece and the rest is completely real engine components. not to talk about the sound, either, absolutely heavenly compared to the previous model.

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Cograts on the new car! I also live in Naples and will be picking my car up in Nashville next month and driving it home on a 3-4 day road trip. I alsso went with Vapor Blue. Love the color! Good lick with yurs. Hope to see you driving around town. Best!
0b34374194eaa25758a66f23ec29621e.jpg
4e7612eaaa9b67cf498d380498d98ade.jpg
7639e00a6c8bce3153223784e1b225f1.jpg

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
The steering wheel is of much higher quality material. I work for Ford and drove a 2023 with only 100 miles on it and the steering wheel was already a glossy black and was hard as a rock. The new steering wheel is soft and has nicer leather on it. Almost feels like a aftermarket high end steering wheel.

The interior customization options allow for more colors inside with different seatbelts for each interior. The seats overall feel more comfortable. All the fitment is very nice. Only had a few things where I’m like,” Eh” compared to other models. Whenever I look at the dash area and door sills, it does not look as cheap as the previous model. Everything is much smoother and refined. Again though, it’s not a crazy world difference, but it is definitely better.

Granted, this is a cost effective vehicle, and it’s not gonna be as high end as a Lamborghini or Rolls Royce but compared to the previous model. Everything has a slicker and smoother finish, transmission shifts much better than the previous 10 speed. Doesn’t bother you back-and-forth and delivers power well. At least on my vehicle the pain is absolutely beautiful and the engine compartment is well nicely dressed without too much fake engine covers. There’s one thin piece and the rest is completely real engine components. not to talk about the sound, either, absolutely heavenly compared to the previous model.
I do love the way my manual shifts, so much nicer and smother than our 2006 TJ. Also easy to shift in to reverse, which is awesome.
These seats are very comfortable as well.

OP
OP
Cars And Shenanigans

Cars And Shenanigans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Cograts on the new car! I also live in Naples and will be picking my car up in Nashville next month and driving it home on a 3-4 day road trip. I alsso went with Vapor Blue. Love the color! Good lick with yurs. Hope to see you driving around town. Best!
That’s awesome! Hope to see you around too! Bring it by Cars and Coffee 239! Car show starts at 9 every 3rd Sunday of the month

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
2 weeks and I am in love. Mustang comes first, second my bike, 3rd my wet suit, 4 th my wife. I mean let’s face it. Vapor blue is nicer than vitiligo; active exhaust is more melodious than my wife going on and on; the carmine seats have a comfort that matches their beauty; magneride is th3 finest comfort

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 weeks and I am in love. Mustang comes first, second my bike, 3rd my wet suit, 4 th my wife. I mean let’s face it. Vapor blue is nicer than vitiligo; active exhaust is more melodious than my wife going on and on; the carmine seats have a comfort that matches their beauty; magneride is th3 finest comfort
Boy oh boy, if my husband put me after cars and cycles, and a frikkin wet suit.? someone would have to be getting me out of prison

Last edited:

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't stand the color but happy you enjoy the car! Maybe i'll get mine sometime in the next century!
I love the color, I like my atlas blue, but wish I would have gotten vapor blue instead. I also,wish more than anything we had a wing. That was one thing we really wanted.

Last edited:

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I live the color, I like my atlas blue, but wish I would have gotten vapor blue instead. I also,wish more than anything we had a wing. That was one thing we really wanted.
Grabber blue is the only blue I like, other than that its white or nothing for me.

Can always get an aftermarket wing, super easy to install! And they're really not that expensive.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber blue is the only blue I like, other than that its white or nothing for me.

Can always get an aftermarket wing, super easy to install! And they're really not that expensive.
I don’t like the grabber blue. We saw a grabber blue the other day and it was just too blah. White is ok if you have black on it. But thank goodness we all aren’t alike huh?
We had talked about getting moving but then you have to make sure it gets done right and the colors match up right so I think we’ll just skip it now, but I think they look so much better with the wing on the back, they look a lot sportier

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Congrats on the new car! I love the color. It looks great. Definitely the steering wheel cover on the older cars is cheap. I really hate mine. That's probably my biggest nit I have to pick with my car. One of these days I'll change it out, probably.

OP
OP
Cars And Shenanigans

Cars And Shenanigans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Hahahahaha hopefully she doesn’t find this forum🤣😂

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
Thats the exact car I have in production now except with a manual trans and red calipers. Love the grabber blue calipers with the VB. I think I made a mistake there. Congrats and enjoy from Jupiter FL!
Sponsored