• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I'm in love after 1 day. My 9 year old son said "this car is sick", which is a compliment from the youts, at least as far as I'm aware. Training this boy to be a car nut; he and his sister (she's 8) know the difference between a C7 and C8 Corvette, so the indoctrination must be working...

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I'm in love after 1 day. My 9 year old son said "this car is sick", which is a compliment from the youts, at least as far as I'm aware. Training this boy to be a car nut; he and his sister (she's 8) know the difference between a C7 and C8 Corvette, so the indoctrination must be working...
Start them young. And use them to help take the heat off the car habits 😂. It's now bonding time and car habits.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Start them young. And use them to help take the heat off the car habits 😂. It's now bonding time and car habits.
I think he's fascinated by it. He's said a few times how much he likes it, and he's being very careful to open an close the doors. I picked up my wife and the two kids; my daughter sat behind me and the poor thing was a fair bit cramped back there (she's tiny), so it's a family car as far as I'm concerned, at least for short trips. The trunk is pretty spacy for a sports car, and yes, I'm anointing it as such since that's what I told the boy when he asked if it was one.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I think he's fascinated by it. He's said a few times how much he likes it, and he's being very careful to open an close the doors. I picked up my wife and the two kids; my daughter sat behind me and the poor thing was a fair bit cramped back there (she's tiny), so it's a family car as far as I'm concerned, at least for short trips. The trunk is pretty spacy for a sports car, and yes, I'm anointing it as such since that's what I told the boy when he asked if it was one.
What's cool! Glad the kids like it. Yall will be bonding and he seems happy to learn about the car.
Sponsored