• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I keep seeing this "interior materials are better". Admittedly, I have not sat in the interior of a new one but all of the pictures seem to look like the seats/doors/center console (90% of the interior) are all the same. I got it...they put some new screens in, but what exactly has changed on the materials side? The new hard controls area particularly looks like cheap hard plastic. Not trying to be rude, but just genuinely curious as to what interior materials are better.
The interiors might look similar but the materials are much higher quality. I test drove a 2023 Premium and there was a ton of plastic in the cabin. Those plastic pieces have been replaced with a soft-touch material or leather.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Please post some vids of the exhaust after you get the h-pipe installed!

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Grabber blue is the only blue I like, other than that its white or nothing for me.

Can always get an aftermarket wing, super easy to install! And they're really not that expensive.
White cars remind of art class in elementary school.....art teacher passes out drawing paper....you draw the outline of a car and add wheels and put the spokes inside wheels and then stand up and yell "I'm done!! Look at my car!!". I like my cars with color

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
White cars remind of art class in elementary school.....art teacher passes out drawing paper....you draw the outline of a car and add wheels and put the spokes inside wheels and then stand up and yell "I'm done!! Look at my car!!". I like my cars with color
Color just takes the masculinity away. Monochrome all the way. Either white with black accents or all black.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
White is nice if they have Black on them. I think the spoilers add to them, make them look more like muscle cars. I hate it my convertible doesn’t have one

When does your gf have surgery?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
White is nice if they have Black on them. I think the spoilers add to them, make them look more like muscle cars. I hate it my convertible doesn’t have one

When does your gf have surgery?
Sept 29th

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Color just takes the masculinity away. Monochrome all the way. Either white with black accents or all black.
LOL, to me a white car shows lack of imagination and boring. Black with the murdered out look is ok but played out

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sept 29th
Please let me know how it goes.
I go to the dr Monday. Had mri on left knee and right shoulder the other day. Small tear in meniscus on knee and 2 significant tears in the right shoulder. Have already had 2 shoulder surgeries on this shoulder. Not good having a manual right now.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
The steering wheel is of much higher quality material. I work for Ford and drove a 2023 with only 100 miles on it and the steering wheel was already a glossy black and was hard as a rock. The new steering wheel is soft and has nicer leather on it. Almost feels like a aftermarket high end steering wheel.

The interior customization options allow for more colors inside with different seatbelts for each interior. The seats overall feel more comfortable. All the fitment is very nice. Only had a few things where I’m like,” Eh” compared to other models. Whenever I look at the dash area and door sills, it does not look as cheap as the previous model. Everything is much smoother and refined. Again though, it’s not a crazy world difference, but it is definitely better.

Granted, this is a cost effective vehicle, and it’s not gonna be as high end as a Lamborghini or Rolls Royce but compared to the previous model. Everything has a slicker and smoother finish, transmission shifts much better than the previous 10 speed. Doesn’t bother you back-and-forth and delivers power well. At least on my vehicle the pain is absolutely beautiful and the engine compartment is well nicely dressed without too much fake engine covers. There’s one thin piece and the rest is completely real engine components. not to talk about the sound, either, absolutely heavenly compared to the previous model.
The seats surprise me the most...they look the exact same in the one S650 I have seen...couldn't sit in it though.

They could probably flash the S550 10 speed with that new programming...I have never seen anything that says the transmission changed from a mechanical standpoint.

The sound is very nice on the new V8...it looks like at least on the Dark Horse it might have used those same perforated tips as the Mach 1...just with dark color...I haven't seen one in person though. I think they sound very similar...lower tone.[/QUOTE]

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Can't stand the color but happy you enjoy the car! Maybe i'll get mine sometime in the next century!
Let me guess, you went wit
Thats the exact car I have in production now except with a manual trans and red calipers. Love the grabber blue calipers with the VB. I think I made a mistake there. Congrats and enjoy from Jupiter FL!
Thanks...super excited to pick it up. Set right now for 10/20, unless there is an unexpected shipping delay. Good luck with yours and enjoy it!

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Ahhh, the color takes the masculinity away. I see. Wow! Good luck blending in with half the country driving your white car. You will stand out for sure. Masculine though, very masculine you will be.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let me guess, you went wit

Thanks...super excited to pick it up. Set right now for 10/20, unless there is an unexpected shipping delay. Good luck with yours and enjoy it!
I think more like stripes

Last edited:

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I can't help to notice but I see a relatively good comparison here

Iphone 14 Pro Max = S550
Iphone 15 Pro Max = S650

Same car with just a few new details et voilá: The all new Mustang (and more expensive) :D

"The best Stang we have built EEEEVVEERRR" :D
Sponsored