• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vladdracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
the rear seriously just looks like someone took a 2x4 and pushed , i dont understand the purpose of that angle at all
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '02 4Runner
Lol I can see the ADMs now on the dark horse. RTR grille it seems

tim1007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
The one big screen for the gauges and center console is definitely to play into Apple's new version of carplay that they teased earlier this year. The handbrake design looks very weird. Almost as if it is not mechanical and may just be activating an electric parking brake.
Called that e brake lol

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Dark Horse has a regular grille design without the awkward thick bit at the bottom... looks much much better
the closing shot of the FP video with the various racing series cars makes me wonder if they wanted to design exactly one bumper for all use cases and since the road-racing car needed more air, they are using the 2" vertical bits to fill in and cut down on the orifice rather than mold a 2nd bumper style that uses body-color.

Seems like pointless penny-pinching to me. False economy.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So the actual event is kinda lame but the cars look good. The bronze package will look good on certain colors. Dark Horse is pretty much taking the place of the Mach and the dedicated track cars for consumers is good. Interior doesn’t look all that great but the customization is cool

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
Not a fan of the front end…what’s important to understand is this is the transition car…it’s the blur between the standard ICE Mustang and the coming electric version….so the hard edge, thinner headlights, caved rear, other cues are going to be prominent on the next version, look at this, blur your vision and you will see the next generation….

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco, Audi S5 Cabriolet
It's true. Good design costs no more than bad design and may actually be cheaper in the long run.
Ford pulled a continuation of the old car here like they did 1979-2004.
They are definitely cutting costs here on this redesign as I am sure a full blown re design EV will be coming around 2029
2029 is too
Watching the reveal. Was hoping all the renderings we saw were fake.

Is it me or does it look like the rear of a Camaro and the front of a GT350/charger/mach 1 mix?
Looks heavy
yes to all that plus Audi headlights. Blegh!

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT AT 3.15
I heard tremec in DH, is that a no tremec in GT?

Fordguytt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 mustang GT
I heard tremec in DH, is that a no tremec in GT?
Just read on motor trend that they are using the Getrag in the non DH 5.0 🥴

“GT customers get a Getrag six-speed manual transmission with rev matching or may opt for the improved 10-speed automatic.”

The Demon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Need For Green GT Premium
OK. To each his own but I hope we’re not gonna dwell on this for almost an entire year until this car is even fucking available. Who knows what they’re gonna do between now and then and right now unless they tell me all the colors I don’t even care. It was very disappointing to me and to each his own again.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
I wonder how many of the S550 bumpers and body panels just mount up without so much as a fastener being out of place.

"we spent hours and hours at the track" did you? Then how come your Magneride tuning sucks ass compared to GM's? And only NOW you maybe got it right 7+ years later?
Sponsored