• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
We are excited to share a sneak peek of the RTR Upper Grille w/ LEDS that will be available on the upcoming line of RTR Mustangs!

This grille will make its first appearance on the Vapor Blue Mustang GT that you see in the background. We will unveil our 2024 Mustang RTR Spec 2 on May 24th, in Orlando, FL. You're invited to join us for the reveal event!

If you're in the area or want to travel to Orlando for the event, we would love to have you showcase your vehicle. There will be dedicated Mustang / Ford parking, non-Ford vehicle parking and room for spectators who don't want to show off their vehicles. Please visit, https://www.rtrvehicles.com/pages/readytoreveal, for more information or to RSVP!

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang RTR Upper Grille // Sneak Peek S650GrilleLightTeaser
Sponsored

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Looking forward to this reveal. If it peaks my interest and the DH ends up being delayed out longer than the normal GT, then I might look into sourcing a Spec 2 build with a whipple. Has anyone modified their Mustang into a full RTR spec in the past? What were the logistics like at the time?

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Looking forward to this reveal. If it peaks my interest and the DH ends up being delayed out longer than the normal GT, then I might look into sourcing a Spec 2 build with a whipple. Has anyone modified their Mustang into a full RTR spec in the past? What were the logistics like at the time?
Hey! We see that you're in the Dallas area, 5 Star Ford in Dallas is one of our local authorized RTR dealers in that area. They would be able to assist you with getting into a 2024 Mustang RTR. If you want to reach out to our team, please email [email protected] and we can also help you by getting in touch with one of our RTR Authorized Dealers.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Hey! We see that you're in the Dallas area, 5 Star Ford in Dallas is one of our local authorized RTR dealers in that area. They would be able to assist you with getting into a 2024 Mustang RTR. If you want to reach out to our team, please email [email protected] and we can also help you by getting in touch with one of our RTR Authorized Dealers.
Thanks for the heads up! I've been in touch with Jordan Wheeler on additional info. Sounds as if the Spec 2 will be available relatively soon once Ford gets production going, but whipple will take a little more time. Based on how DH production goes, I might reach out to Five Star down the road to see what their timeline would be for a Spec 2.

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Do you guys have any authorized RTR dealers in Florida? More specifically on the east coast?

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Do you guys have any authorized RTR dealers in Florida? More specifically on the east coast?
Our current RTR Authorized Dealers in Florida are Brandon Ford and Sarasota Ford. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] and they can answer any other questions you may have.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
is RTR planning on going for an S650 Spec 5 sometime down the road, or are only specs 1-3 on the table for now?

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Looking forward to this I just happen to live in Orlando!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Hmmm gonna be interesting to if anyone doesn't a carbon fiber grill. I think forged carbon would look great with some of the colors. Plus the dark horse design. If that was carbon would look great instead of that big plastic piece.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
So I’m sure it will be a bank buster $$$

Rock50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If I missed the RSVP deadline, will I still be able to attend the reveal or are you limiting attendance? Also assuming the car show will be open to general public.
Sponsored