• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Anyone care to render a Bullitt S650 (using the GT's front end of course)? I'm thinking the S650 will look 😍 in Highland Green, especially considering the rear haunches and taillights are much closer in style to McQueen's '68 fastback.

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
The inside part of the upper grille IS glossy, it's just that the outer portions and the bags under the eyes are gray. It doesn't really make sense to me. They have gloss black grilles with a gloss black hood vent paired with dark gray outer grilles and mirror caps. I don't particularly understand, but whatever.
Do we know what comes in the Dark Horse “appearance package”. Kind of hoping that’s what adds the weird Batman mascara and that it can be left off.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Anyone care to render a Bullitt S650 (using the GT's front end of course)? I'm thinking the S650 will look 😍 in Highland Green, especially considering the rear haunches and taillights are much closer in style to McQueen's '68 fastback.
I'd love to see that too.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

Well, here's a rear end. They used a GT badge so you wouldn't realise its a future Bullitt :p

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Mustang in more colors - renderings S650 Bullitt

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
Not saying it looks the same, but it looks the same....

2019-Chevrolet-Camaro-LT-Turbo-1LE-Exterior-Crush-Track-September-2018-Media-Drive-Seattle-005...jpg
same? no
similar? yes

i still dont get what the "thing" is with the huge plastic front grill? is it because its easier to mfg and install than a new front end? i call BS when they say its about getting air in when 95% of the front is closed off from air... but its a trend in the car industry and i dont like it. i guess im used to race cars with nice smooth fronts and air ducts....although most race cars now are going this direction too, but with stickers....

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1