• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

You Can Now Complain Directly to Ford Engineers from Your Car

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Will it do any good is the question?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
This is an interesting feature. And a step towards goodness. But it isn't something I'de ever use.

At installation, any application or electronic device, I go through all the menus, disabling services and features I either won't use or don't care for. Direct customer feedback is one of those items. I do this to lessen security risks and protect whatever privacy I can.

I'm inclined to believe there's a server/s at Ford in the background, monitoring fault codes and other information, watching trends and data mining. Once something common begins accumulating, Engineers then pick it out and begin studying.

Reactions: Zig

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Someone should use this to read out every post from the "Stuff you want Ford to fix in the next software update" thread lol

s3ltz3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT
Hmm, I wonder if they're expecting future issues, and this is gonna work as a pacifier for customers. Or perhaps it's an AI training tool.

This isn't just for "feedback". Ford monitors online forums (like this one...which they do...actively) for feedback. And as a sales and marketing tool as well.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
This is an interesting feature. And a step towards goodness. But it isn't something I'de ever use.

At installation, any application or electronic device, I go through all the menus, disabling services and features I either won't use or don't care for. Direct customer feedback is one of those items. I do this to lessen security risks and protect whatever privacy I can.

I'm inclined to believe there's a server/s at Ford in the background, monitoring fault codes and other information, watching trends and data mining. Once something common begins accumulating, Engineers then pick it out and begin studying.
You arenā€™t wrong. It goes into a system that can tell service codes that come up with the vehicle at time and day with mileage. It also tracks milage, fuel, tire pressure , and oil life. Itā€™s really a great quick diag for service to help people. Opting out is a personal choice but I feel thereā€™s no reason. Also Ford still monitors a good portion of your vehicle so do with that as you will.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Mustang sadly does not have the "record feeback" feature, only sending feedback about specific things
Sponsored