• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Someone needs to count every car in the above video. Lol.

Not many with stripes.
[/QUOTE}

Not many with stripes.

500+ on the track and round about alone. These are not the same cars from the first vid. I'd say the first batch were dealer stocks that are on the move to the dealers.
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible

Not many with stripes.
Approx 1650. Video made some hard to count and I had to estimate. I’d say give me a .2% margin of error (+/-33 cars)

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
500+ on the track and round about alone. These are not the same cars from the first vid. I'd say the first batch were dealer stocks that are on the move to the dealers.

They are the same, I can spot a few that I remember from the first video, including some badly parked ones.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
They are the same, I can spot a few that I remember from the first video, including some badly parked ones.
I looked at snips from both videos just now. Might be same cars, but if so, they're moved to different spots. Easy example, look at the yellow in the culdesac in both videos. Far fewer in second video, and in different spots.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I looked at snips from both videos just now. Might be same cars, but if so, they're moved to different spots. Easy example, look at the yellow in the culdesac in both videos. Far fewer in second video, and in different spots.
In that long straight stretch with the 180 at the end, coming out of that 180 there is a yellow with black stripes, it's there in both videos.
Further down that stretch, there's also 2 grey that are badly parked, like they are ready to leave.
Also present in both.

It would make no sense for them to shuffle or even move then.

Granted there's more, the top of that 180 has filled up.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
In that long straight stretch with the 180 at the end, coming out of that 180 there is a yellow with black stripes, it's there in both videos.
Further down that stretch, there's also 2 grey that are badly parked, like they are ready to leave.
Also present in both.

It would make no sense for them to shuffle or even move then.

Granted there's more, the top of that 180 has filled up.
Do you have the link to the first video showing that? I'm using stangmode's video which doesn't show that, but what it does show is significantly different to the new video. 🤷‍♂️

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Do you have the link to the first video showing that? I'm using stangmode's video which doesn't show that, but what it does show is significantly different to the new video. 🤷‍♂️
No link, as far as I know he took it down

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
Comparing the first video back loop parking vs. this latest video what a difference. I say all these are waiting for railroad cars and transport to dealers.

S650 Mustang Why 2024 Mustang Delivery Delays? Info & Speculation [Stangmode] Video_deltas

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot of those ones from the first video had to be stock vehicles. Way to many ecoboost and base GT’s based on the wheels.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
As long as I can get some time in behind the wheel before winter I will be happy. Will be parked all winter
I'm probably gonna take a roadtrip out to Texas for a bit to get some fun time in. No way I can wait all winter, especially once the car has arrived.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it coming in before the 2nd weekend of September I’ll be breaking in the engine on a trip from NC to Buffalo NY to watch the Bills wreck the Raiders!!!!!

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm probably gonna take a roadtrip out to Texas for a bit to get some fun time in. No way I can wait all winter, especially once the car has arrived.
Come on down

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Comparing the first video back loop parking vs. this latest video what a difference. I say all these are waiting for railroad cars and transport to dealers.

Video_deltas.jpg
Big difference. Lots of cars missing / moved and added.

Workhorse996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150. 2017 F150

Video_deltas.jpg
The transport facility according to google map is not there but is connect to FRAP.

jfische5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
You know what I am concerned about, is they release the cars and there are still defects and recalls. Then it was all for nothing.
Ford wouldn't know initial quality if it bit them in the ass.
Sponsored