• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Who has received their Dark Horse with Handling Package?

bweber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, 17 V6 Convertible, 20 EB, 01 V6

8cam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Ordered mine in April, still just getting the supply chain emails from Ford. I am a priority order, which seemed to help get my Bronco here. I'm hoping to hear something relatively soon. Keep the pics coming!

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Mr. Akfinfan,
I ordered my DH 04/23 fully loaded, with painted stripes,leather Recaro, Carbon Fiber Wheels, I even ordered the Dark Horse outside car cover( I have heated garage) the only thing I've heard from Ford so is thanking me for my order(conformation) and being grateful for be a loyal Ford fan. And they'll be in touch at least every 45 days.
No more correspondence from Ford. So I called my dealer, and they said early spring to mid summer of 24.

But I done some searching dealerships andobe in Huntley IL has a Dark Horse Ember Blue Metallic, 10 speed, with HP, and decal stripes(deal breaker for me) but the standard interior. But it does have HP.
Plus Dealership markup of at least 10%. Another deal breaker.
But yes there are Dark horses out there with HP. BTW. They don't show manufacturer # either. So I'm guessing very early built.

OP
OP
akfinfan

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Mr. Akfinfan,
I ordered my DH 04/23 fully loaded, with painted stripes,leather Recaro, Carbon Fiber Wheels, I even ordered the Dark Horse outside car cover( I have heated garage) the only thing I've heard from Ford so is thanking me for my order(conformation) and being grateful for be a loyal Ford fan. And they'll be in touch at least every 45 days.
No more correspondence from Ford. So I called my dealer, and they said early spring to mid summer of 24.

But I done some searching dealerships andobe in Huntley IL has a Dark Horse Ember Blue Metallic, 10 speed, with HP, and decal stripes(deal breaker for me) but the standard interior. But it does have HP.
Plus Dealership markup of at least 10%. Another deal breaker.
But yes there are Dark horses out there with HP. BTW. They don't show manufacturer # either. So I'm guessing very early built.
I got mine delivered in Sept!

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
So happy for you. Post a picture of you can.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Im in Australia & while still a few months away I’m looking forward to my DH arrival in 2024

For us it is compulsory to display front license plates & I'm planning ahead with plate mounts options.

I see on a recent YouTube by a detailer, he shows 2 small indents on the front bar below the top grille which appear to be marks used for attaching plates or mounts.

Can someone who has their Dark Horse help a fellow member with some info…

What is the measurement between these 2 marks/indents

Thanks
IMG_2300.jpeg
I have the same dimples that you have on my Dark Horse and in fact Ohio doesn't require license plates up front so I might try to have those dimples painted over and see what happens when summer comes around!