• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Who has received their Dark Horse with Handling Package?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2021 GT
I’m curious to know who has received their Dark Horse with Handling Package. Seems like some people aren’t able to get their DH with handling package for a while.
I received mine 2 days ago. Ordered on May 9.
Sponsored

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
You ever contacted ur sales? I havent received anything just saying waiting to be scheduled no vin yet
I was looking at the different tracking access they have that Tuesday with my sales guy actually and it just showed the route the truck was going to be taking and it was still unscheduled to move with an eta that was for 18-27. Little did they realize till about two hours later it was already in their holding lot and didn’t even know about it. This is a Ford end problem 100% and not dealers so take it up with Ford not the dealers. Just wana add that too.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
yeah lol idk if theres a direct lime to the ceo so i als that mf where tf is my car 😂😭 but i placed one 3/27 no vin yet so Im hoping my story is the same where they haven't received anything yet but its been secretly in process

1mustangfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
I thought it would be a better idea to post in here rather than starting a new thread. Would someone please be so kind and tell me the part number for the front fender flares/fender lips? I would really appreciate that.

Thank you good luck to those that ordered the dark horse, Its a beautiful machine.

muzzzza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Order: 2024 Dark Horse
Im in Australia & while still a few months away I’m looking forward to my DH arrival in 2024

For us it is compulsory to display front license plates & I'm planning ahead with plate mounts options.

I see on a recent YouTube by a detailer, he shows 2 small indents on the front bar below the top grille which appear to be marks used for attaching plates or mounts.

Can someone who has their Dark Horse help a fellow member with some info…

What is the measurement between these 2 marks/indents

Thanks
S650 Mustang Who has received their Dark Horse with Handling Package? IMG_2300

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Has anyone else not received their longer bolts for the wicker? Do ya'll think it would be safe to just use the shorter ones or no ?

muzzzza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Order: 2024 Dark Horse
Thanks Lidsoff, much appreciated.
Enjoy your new ride!!

1mustangfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
@Cajun Stang would it be at all possible for you to measure how wide your front fender flares are? You wouldnt happen to notice a part number on those flares,would you?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Got mine 9/16. Black, 700a, A10, HP.

20230916_122634.jpg

20230916_122456.jpg

20230916_122331.jpg
thas shit is hot :D

Congrats! The rear wing really suits the car! The picture from the side profile really shows it off!
Sponsored